Poll

How often should a provider take new pictures?
A pro shot once a month is not required, but spend 300-400 on a good, high megapixel point and shoot, and a tabletop tripod, and you can get excellent results. My ATF does both pro and self shoots and the pics are better than 99% of the results out there.
Truth in advertising goes a long way.
Or, contact me, and I'll happily take the pics for you.
as often as possible. well as often as a woman changes her hair color anyway. to me a woman look better and sometime not as nice with different color hair. so hair color does make a difference in some cases.
Destiny, would love to see new pictures of you every spring, summer, fall and winter - a reason for the season!!

Setty
STL 11/03-11/05
DEN 11/06 11/07

• tml
  • 10-30-2012, 07:42 PM
I said every 6 months....but my biggest concern is, am I getting what I'm seeing?

I think it's fine to have 2-3 year old pics (even older), if the pics are still highly representative (no MAJOR hair or body art changes, and similar physique). But adding in new pics is also nice just for variety, and as new material to get the imagination running, is not just great for the guys, but will also make me more likely to call - assuming I like what I see.

And I very much like setman's pictorial contribution to this thread....I would call her - no question.
For all your votes and input!!

I usually take new photos around every Holiday to keep them new and updated!!

Setty that picture you posted is smoking hot!!
I try to take pics several times throughout the year...I do not change much right now,so I have been taking them at least once every few months