Playing the Ponies

I had a good day yesterday but got killed today.
Played the ponies for 3 races yesterday, said screw it, went into the "gaming" area, hit for $3500 and said screw you guys, I'm outta here in my Cartman voice.....hobby money
What did you hit on? I'm on my way now.
$10 slot machine and also hit on a $1 slot betting max bet. Both machines are in the new high limit area.
Thanks!
Played the ponies for 3 races yesterday, said screw it, went into the "gaming" area, hit for $3500 and said screw you guys, I'm outta here in my Cartman voice.....hobby money Originally Posted by flyfishermanar
Nice, I would've got out of dodge also. But most try toget greedy and end up losing what they won plus some.
I broke even today but I am learning. I really like oaklawn anywhere on my phone.
Oh I have won big and lost it trying to go for the kill.....Now when I win a decent amount I get out. I hate driving back knowing I was up and coming home to a week of spam and eggs for my meals...lol
Hey guys, glad you had a good time at the track. Remember that there is other fun to be had in Hot Springs and you are guaranteed to be a winner every time!!
Love this response, she has a point!!