Beatles 50th Anniversary

Fifty years ago today, the Beatles made their first appearance on US television on the Ed Sullivan Show. They sang "All My Loving", "Till There Was You", "She Loves You", "I Saw Her Standing There" and "I Want To Hold Your Hand". The rest, as they say, was history.

damn. Barbara Bach is still a hottie

lol
  • lou21
  • 02-09-2014, 08:16 PM
Saw them in 1965 in Toronto absolutely amazing show.
what happened to that old peg leg paul was fucking?
One of the best music tributes I've ever seen, some fantastic covers and Ringo & Paul can still rock the house!
Paul STILL can sing. How old is he??? After all these years, Ringo still doesn't look comfortable on stage. Who was the hottie next to Barbara Bach?
Would have been awesome if they had Julian Lennon and George's son play a song with Paul and Ringo
It was a very nice music tribute. Loved the Beatles and have all their music which was and remains fantastic, compared to what kids are listening to today! However in truth age has hurt Paul's voice and musical range more than Ringo. Both Paul and Ringo selected songs that were best for their present age and sounded fairly good but face it they have not the Fab Four voices of the 60s.....ijs

When we were children Paul sang of "Will you still love me, will you still need me when I'm sixty-four.

At that time we couldn't imagine the far off time when Paul would be 64. Now most of us, ourselves, ain't too far away!!! Paul McCartney: 71 years (June 18, 1942)
The CBS show (Sunday night) was 90 minutes of great TV......

Great Rock N Roll performances............especi ally Joe Walsh, Dave Ghrol, and Gary Clark (while my guitar gently weeps)....Wow !