What Happened to the Church

I was at St James this Monday and last Monday at about 5-6pm. No dancers to speak of, simply dead, even for shift change, even for a Monday. Also appeared to have a number of dancers interviewing. Did something go down ove the last few months?
The crappy management at St. James are scaring away the real talent.
yeah that place is going to shit!
  • Batsy
  • 06-30-2018, 04:56 PM
Have any of you had any luck with any of the Cubans there? Especially the big boobed, big butt blonde one that always there during buffet hours.
Have any of you had any luck with any of the Cubans there? Especially the big boobed, big butt blonde one that always there during buffet hours. Originally Posted by Batsy
I know who you are talking about, and no not much luck.
I don’t know how it was before but I have had mixed results here recently. Some really good times and some just plain boring times.
Agree, not much activity with the big boobed, big butt blonde Cuban that's always there during buffet hours
I am surprised that they have Cubans in that area. Last time I was there all I found was white and black. I guess the Cubans really have taken over the SC scene in Houston.
  • Batsy
  • 07-02-2018, 07:17 PM
Agree, not much activity with the big boobed, big butt blonde Cuban that's always there during buffet hours Originally Posted by Buckyjay
Lol sorry but that’s the best way to describe her since we can’t use names. I’m sure if you go often during the day you will know exactly who I’m talking about. There’s always 2 Cubans every wensday and Friday afternoon. Both are big Boobed and thick. Ones got brown hair and a tattoo on her butt and the other is blonde.
  • Batsy
  • 07-02-2018, 07:18 PM
I am surprised that they have Cubans in that area. Last time I was there all I found was white and black. I guess the Cubans really have taken over the SC scene in Houston. Originally Posted by telephoneman
Yup a couple other cubans show up later on at night
If it’s the one I’m thinking about, I had a lil luck!

Pm for details
Just my two cents but the managers at The Church take their job way to seriously. Almost every time I have a managers head pop into my private confessional with my unlicensed counselor