Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

Of course, there is always the possibility that these 6 women will live with the fear that a not guilty verdict will result in cities burning. We can thank all of the news media, poverty pimps, race baiters, and polititians for that if that turns out to be the case. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Based on their previous actions and considering what their public education lets out, that's probably what I would do too if I was a resident there and a juror. Better to sacrifice one child, than destroy the village.

And before anyone goes bat-shit crazy, there were all ethnicities involved in the looting and rioting and I'm sure there are white and Hispanics receiving the same piss poor education there.
  • CJ7
  • 06-30-2013, 02:14 PM
apparently, if he is found guilty, the white side might burn down the village too
Keep in mind, the jury did get to see the pics of Zimmerman's bloody head, and the cuts. That is something that all of the major news outlets edited out when all of this initially happened. .
.... Originally Posted by Jackie S
The major news outlets didn't "edit it out."

They weren't given the information nor did they ask for it.

The Martin family hired a media consultant a few weeks after the killing to flood the national news with information about this "injustice." They ran with whatever they were given by the family, the consultant and their attorney, Benjamin Crump. Once Obama spoke on it, the marches and other events started to happen, most media outlets didn't give equal coverage to the other side of the story.

Did you ever see the clip of Trayvon's parents with Mr Crump where Trayvon's mother said that she didn't want Zimmerman charged, she just wanted to know what really happened? Crump interrupted Trayvon's mom and handled the interview from there.

Did you know the police played the 911 tape that has the screams for help 14 times for Trayvon's dad and asked him if that was Trayvon's voice and he said "no?" I wonder if that officer is going to testify about that event.

This incident has already cost the town's police chief and, I think, the DA their jobs.

And the media will have immunity from any slander or libel lawsuits.

Even if GZ beats this, the feds led by Eric Holder will come down on him and there will be civil lawsuits filed against him personally.

Edit: BTW, whole story around Dee Dee's discovery as "the last person to speak to Trayvon", the elapsed time between the killing and statements and the handling of her as a witness by the police and Martin Family is a joke. I'm surprised it was even allowed into evidence.
  • CJ7
  • 06-30-2013, 02:44 PM
The major news outlets didn't "edit it out."

They weren't given the information nor did they ask for it.

The Martin family hired a media consultant a few weeks after the killing to flood the national news with information about this "injustice." They ran with whatever they were given by the family, the consultant and their attorney, Benjamin Crump. Once Obama spoke on it, the marches and other events started to happen, most media outlets didn't give equal coverage to the other side of the story.

Did you ever see the clip of Trayvon's parents with Mr Crump where Trayvon's mother said that she didn't want Zimmerman charged, she just wanted to know what really happened? Crump interrupted Trayvon's mom and handled the interview from there.

Did you know the police played the 911 tape that has the screams for help 14 times for Trayvon's dad and asked him if that was Trayvon's voice and he said "no?" I wonder if that officer is going to testify about that event.

This incident has already cost the town's police chief and, I think, the DA their jobs.

And the media will have immunity from any slander or libel lawsuits.

Even if GZ beats this, the feds led by Eric Holder will come down on him and there will be civil lawsuits filed against him personally. Originally Posted by gnadfly

chances are, the defense doesn't want the pics that were taken 12 hours later shown to the public ... for someone that suffered a near death experience, the poor guy was in remarkable condition

well he cleans up pretty good doesn't he?

same shirt, same jacket right after he was almost killed

I believe if the photos of him weren't already shown, the PA that examined him - not the EMT - already testified. The prosecution called her. Although she didn't have an x-ray she believed GZ had a broken nose. He also had lacerations on the back on her head. Is that remarkable condition?

Troll.
  • CJ7
  • 06-30-2013, 02:58 PM
I believe if the photos of him weren't already shown, the PA that examined him - not the EMT - already testified. The prosecution called her. Originally Posted by gnadfly
they did, and I saw her testimony ... she was a strong point for the PA and a slap on the forehead for the defense
  • CJ7
  • 06-30-2013, 03:04 PM
I believe if the photos of him weren't already shown, the PA that examined him - not the EMT - already testified. The prosecution called her. Although she didn't have an x-ray she believed GZ had a broken nose. He also had lacerations on the back on her head. Is that remarkable condition?

Troll. Originally Posted by gnadfly

she din't believe the little pussy had a broken nose, that's why there wasn't any xrays taken

IDIOT

she explained lacerations too ... anytime the skin is broken is considered a laceration, scratches are lacerations and require NO stitches, Zim didn't need any stitches either did he ...

IDIOT
she din't believe the little pussy had a broken nose, that's why there wasn't any xrays taken

IDIOT

she explained lacerations too ... anytime the skin is broken is considered a laceration, scratches are lacerations and require NO stitches, Zim didn't need any stitches either did he ...

IDIOT Originally Posted by CJ7
Turdyfly and IDIOT = You can't have one without the other!
problem being, nobody knows whats in Zimmermans heart ... and that's where racism lives Originally Posted by CJ7
You're not even literate, CBJ7. What makes you think you're omniscient? Zimmerman has African ancestry, dumbass.

#1: How do you know he had "zero credible evidence"? Police don't need "credible evidence" .... they merely need "reasonable suspicion" based on the person's activity .... Terry vs. Ohio .... why would he need any ... because Martin a "black kid"?

#2: He was NEVER told "by authorities" not to do anything. A dispatcher has NO authority to tell anyone not to do anything.

#3: I'm glad you admit Martin was doing the "ass kicking" ... that seems to be the theme of the testimony .... Martin assaulted Zimmerman first after using racial slurs in reference to Zimmerman and suggesting Zimmerman might be a "rapist" ...

FYI: You can't "kick someone's ass" for following you. You CALL POLICE .. not your gangsta GF!

#4: "the kid" .... he's older than the 16-year-old who was sentenced to death years ago and released just the other day .... if he's old enough to attack someone and try to "kick their ass" by beating their head against concrete then he's old enough to experience the consequences ...

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/232434.pdf

At 16 Martin would be prosecuted in Florida adult court for murder with no transfer needed.

He's no "kid"~!

The way the evidence is going while the State is putting on their "star" witnesses ... I would say that there is sufficient reasonable doubt to acquit Zimmerman of murder now ... although the trial is certainly not over ... but .... who cares?

That's because .......

The Political Forum: Trayon Martin’s Gun and Pot photos:
Post # 176 by WTF:

“The case will be won or lost in jury selection.

Some don't care about the testimony and the evidence presented ... they are simply making their decision on race. Like WTF .. it depends on who by RACE was finally on the jury ... according to him! Originally Posted by LexusLover
+1

a neighbor Teach who was a witness .. who said under oath

However, Jonathan Good said he did not see anyone's head being slammed into the concrete sidewalk, which Zimmerman has said Martin did to him. Good initially testified that it appeared "there were strikes being thrown, punches being thrown," but during detailed questioning he said he saw only "downward" arm movements being made Originally Posted by CJ7
The pictures substantiate Zimmerman's claim that his head was pounded against concrete, CBJ7. Are you arguing that Zimmerman's wounds were self inflicted, CBJ7?

However, Jonathan Good said he did not see anyone's head being slammed into the concrete sidewalk, which Zimmerman has said Martin did to him. Good initially testified that it appeared "there were strikes being thrown, punches being thrown," but during detailed questioning he said he saw only "downward" arm movements being made

in court, under oath ... not what some cop said at the scene Originally Posted by CJ7
Are you really arguing that Zimmerman's wounds were self inflicted, CBJ7? No witness -- absolutely none -- testified that they saw Zimmerman bash his own head against a sidewalk or a wall.

It is not important that one is Hispanic. What is important that all are women. If you had read Dr. Debra Tannen's land mark book " Men and Women in Conversation" you would know that the key points in this case are what women value. Zim violated the rules that suggest he NOT carry a gun, Zim violated police guidelines that he NOT confront anyone. Trayvon tried to AVOID confrontation by running away while Zim initiated the confrontation. These are all key points with women, following the rules, avoiding confrontation and are points that will lead to a conviction of a lessor charge, prolly manslaughter. There were a number of people on here claiming game, set, match to Romney because they were so sure their narrow view was correct. We shall see if history repeats itself. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Rachel Jeantel testified Martin turned around and confronted Zimmerman. Had Martin kept moving, there would have been no confrontation. You and the prosecutor don't have a case for 2nd degree murder: Zimmerman didn't violate any laws justifying a 2nd degree murder charge.

IDIOT

IDIOT Originally Posted by CJ7
You're lying, CBJ7. The PA DID testify that Zimmerman's black eyes did indicate/was consitent with his nose being broken, and she also testified that Zimmerman sustained enough injuries to legitimate him fearing for his life.

I noticed you didn't deny that "she" looks like one of your New Orleans trannies.

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're an ignorant, lying Yankee jackass, aren't you? Pointedly noted you were and are lying: that's all that was needed, you stupid, lying Yankee jackass.
You're an ignorant, lying Yankee jackass, aren't you? Pointedly noted you were and are lying: that's all that was needed, you stupid, lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

And you're still a "catcher".

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Apparently, some one or more posters on here actually believe that one must wait until they have been incapacitated (or killed) before they are entitled to use "deadly force" to defend themselves ....

......... interesting, particularly considering some of the "fluffy" chest-beating by CHL possessors!

What is equally interesting is the lack of enthusiasm for the "pro-Martin" crowd to trample Hernandez!

Or are sports figures ... off limits ... no matter who they execute?

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why IB! I do believe your answers are getting shorter and more desperate. Running out of steam, bitch?

BTW, YOU MISSED A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER THREADS AND OTHER RESPONSES FROM OTHER POSTERS, AS WELL AS ME.

YOU ARE NOW ARGUING WITH SO MANY PEOPLE YOU CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE RESPONSES.

HEH.