Girls that can really fuck

• EZ.
  • 09-23-2014, 08:10 PM
I was spoiled with the first girl I ever fucked.

She would roll her hips plus hunch back and forth. I'm guessing less that 5% do this. Am I in the twilight zone or do other know what I'm talking about?
That's a woman taking control of her own orgasm! Fuck the guy - No pun intended - .

When I'm ovulating, it's really on! Appointments booked through the baby-making time of the month is always a bonus!
Damn I love it when a girl completely disregards me and just goes for hers. I'm a complete piece of meat to her. So hot. Makes me feel like she's been dying to have me, and she's taking full advantage of the opportunity...if that makes any sense. Lol! Think Rachel Starr, Rebecca linares, Jenny Lee....
It's very demeaning to me when I get treated not nothing more than a cheap fuck stick! It's disgusting. We're real people too, not just a piece of meat!

Naw I'm just bullshittin, I dig the shit out of that.
  • EZ.
  • 09-23-2014, 08:54 PM
I not just talking about a chick the goes buck wild on you. It's that technique as well.
Some here call it the <their nane> shake. Sure they will fess up soon enough, if not I may pass your profile to them...assuming that is what your looking for next.
It is a good feeling when a woman really gets into it and throws it back at you....You be hollering that the d***.......and the headboard is banging up against the wall...
Damn I love it when a girl completely disregards me and just goes for hers. I'm a complete piece of meat to her. So hot. Makes me feel like she's been dying to have me, and she's taking full advantage of the opportunity...if that makes any sense. Lol! Think Rachel Starr, Rebecca linares, Jenny Lee.... Originally Posted by Richardtx

1000% agree.
All I want in life if to be used as some hot chicks fuck toy. Is that too much to ask?
yes
Oh babe you have no idea.
I was spoiled with the first girl I ever fucked.

She would roll her hips plus hunch back and forth. I'm guessing less that 5% do this. Am I in the twilight zone or do other know what I'm talking about? Originally Posted by OldLRRP
If you are making money with your "money-maker" then you should know how to ride a dick like you stole it.
If you are making money with your "money-maker" then you should know how to ride a dick like you stole it. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
^^^This!
I can think of a couple of gals who if you let them take control will leave you a limp, wet, worn out pile of boy toy when they are done with you. You may need help getting dressed and driving home after they finish with you.

Kelly Moore and CassandraLa'Amore. And even better they do doubles. The two of them together makes me a little afraid. At least I would die with one hell of a smile on my face.
Had my sugar baby over a couple of days ago. It's her time of the month (which means she's extra horny). We hopped in bed, I thought we were going to sleep. Lights out, totally dark. She backs up to spoon against me, grabs my cock and starts using it on herself like a dildo, LOL! She eventually pushes the head inside her and I push and she says "no" and holds her hand against my hip to stop me. She wanted full, 100% control. So I held still and good grief she went absolutely nuts on me. She was gyrating and grinding and humping, she'd push my cock in and then pull it out with her hand and rub it on her clit. We were on our sides in the spooning position the whole time. It felt incredible, some of the best FS I've ever had. We always have great sex, but the way she wanted complete control that time was a big turn-on