big booty where are you

http://bodyrublist.com/972-638-9213/
I saw her a few times and then she went nba now the number doesn't work. If .any one knows where this big booty is at let me know
Whoo that is phat booty
How does it work when a black girl is nba?? I've had a few white guys ask me if I see black men. I'm always so confused. I'm African what I look like not seeing my own??
Sorry she went utr. Not nba. But oh yeah nice booty
How does it work when a black girl is nba?? I've had a few white guys ask me if I see black men. I'm always so confused. I'm African what I look like not seeing my own?? Originally Posted by lily blake
There are a few on here. One (I can't remember her name) is fine as shit tho. But whatever, I don't beg anybody to take my money.
. Yeah she went utr and we got together a few times. She just got freakier still a rocking body and a phaaaat ass.
so Op is black?
interesting
How does it work when a black girl is nba?? I've had a few white guys ask me if I see black men. I'm always so confused. I'm African what I look like not seeing my own?? Originally Posted by lily blake
I have found that some white providers will say they do not see AA because some white hobby guys won't see them, But they do. Guess it works the other way too
I don't understand the AA provider with an NBA policy either.

Hell, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for a black man.

It's already hard enough to get business for being a black (NOT mixed, NOT Brazilian, NOT some "other" pretentious bullshit) provider.

To cut out my own race (or any race) of people?

Never.
I love me some black women. In high school the black girls called me white chocolate . I would dive head first into some sweet brown sugar...
  • NYr
  • 10-06-2014, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
I have heard several say to avoid pimps recruiting.

Hell, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for a black man.

It's already hard enough to get business for being a black (NOT mixed, NOT Brazilian, NOT some "other" pretentious bullshit) provider.

To cut out my own race (or any race) of people?

Never. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
So glad you wrote that because that's the most ignorant thing I see in this hobby is girls refusing anyone because of a certain race. For most if not all, $ is what drives them so do you mean to tell me if you were only approached by a certain banned race(to you) for an entire month, you would possibly not pay your damn bills because you are racist or whatever excuse for this behavior that you want to call it? Really? How about 2-3 months in a row? If so, you are in the wrong profession IMO.
I have heard several say to avoid pimps recruiting. Originally Posted by NYr
Like all pimps are black? Again, racist bastards. Don't believe the BS.
so Op is black?
interesting Originally Posted by NubianPrince
How many white T-Bone's do you know? Come on, Bruh. Haahahahaaaaa