Pseudo-Greek Girls

It has been my experience that many girls that list Greek aren't really Greek Providers.

When you try it, it ain't happening. What is the deal with that? Why list it if it is something you are unable to provide?

Any girls out there that actually prefer Greek, or like it as much as regular??
Very true. I only see lady that do Greek and I alway have to verify before the appointment. Most say I don't do that anymore or they want more money for Greek. They do not real offer it like there ad say.

ISO is ok for finding Greek lady. I alway let them know I want hard Greek so they know I am focus on that. Some lady really get off of Greek. Those are the one I like to see.
Some lady really get off of Greek. Those are the one I like to see.

You're absolutely right BUT you need to understand a providers 'limitations' when it comes to Greek play. I had a younger Greek provider who I played with the other night whom I couldn't do Greek because of my penis size. That's one 'limitation' that a hobbyist MUST respect. I'm beginning to enjoy Greek play more but I don't want a provider to be injured or be caused any large discomfort just because I boned her up the caboose.

It has been my experience that many girls that list Greek aren't really Greek Providers.

When you try it, it ain't happening. What is the deal with that? Why list it if it is something you are unable to provide?

Any girls out there that actually prefer Greek, or like it as much as regular?? Originally Posted by bangalores
I will vouch for Melannie 100%!! She took me up her 'glorious' caboose for a consistent 15 to 20 minutes of our 2hr meeting last month....and just kept on trucking! (Actually...it rhymes with 'trucking') In other words....IF YOU LIKE GREEK...THEN SEE MELANNIE!!

Some lady really get off of Greek. Those are the one I like to see.

Originally Posted by melannie_star
Kelly Moore is a gal to see.
+1 on Melannie Star(fish). She has a derrier built for Greek.

A lot of girls start offering it, but stop when they realize that most of their customers don't have a clue how to do it. Too bad; it ruins the chances for the rest of us.

Of course, I had a cock reduction so I could get into tighter places.
DATY...Melannie has a NEW derriere built for Greek!!

+1 on Melannie Star(fish). She has a derrier built for Greek.

A lot of girls start offering it, but stop when they realize that most of their customers don't have a clue how to do it. Too bad; it ruins the chances for the rest of us. Originally Posted by daty/o
Selena51 loves to go Greek
+1 for Melannie Starr and Kelly Moore. Both are really good at Greek and don't upcharge for it, and were better for me than the girls that did upcharge.
Hmmmm! I may have to get me some more...Kelly Moore!

+1 for Melannie Starr and Kelly Moore. Both are really good at Greek and don't upcharge for it, and were better for me than the girls that did upcharge. Originally Posted by NeverMarry

Any girls out there that actually prefer Greek, or like it as much as regular?? Originally Posted by bangalores

You ever hear the term ymmv or ymwv? You might need to look up their definitions.
well i enjoy butt action too but i think i have an advantage over most guys. I have a very small penis so it is like she is fingering her butt not using a coke can heheheheee

Of course, I had a cock reduction so I could get into tighter places. Originally Posted by daty/o
I had the same penis reduction surgery about four months ago!
I'm now Down to a modest 7.5 inches!
I had the same penis reduction surgery about four months ago!
I'm now Down to a modest 7.5 inches! Originally Posted by TallDallasGuy
shiit that aint nuthin i got 4 inches of disappointment for the ladies