wtf is with refs

What is up with providers not giving refs out? This is supposed to a ref based site yet some of these providers dont return the favor. It would be alot easier if the site would work on a review system where every girl verifies that appt dis happen and wether it was ok or not?
Which provider is not giving you a reference. It won't stop until they are shamed into giving them.
You should be the provider that is needing the reference. Quite frustrating really!

While on this subject.....yet again. If a lady does NOT post her number do NOT give it to anyone else. I just had this happen to me. I have no clue if the person texting me is an actual provider? I am very discreet and value mine and my clients privacy. I let every one know that I will provide a reference, but the lady needs to contact me through pm on Eccie, p411 or from her adult website. I responded to the provider in question telling her to please pm me and she never did. Makes me very curious?
Again, it comes down the lady. Some do not give refs. Most do. Its all about doing one's due diligence.
Some women are just catty. I have to deal with this one bitch all of the time, and she always says she "can't remember" if she met the guy or not, or says flat out she's never met him and to "be careful." It's like she is trying to deter me from meeting him, does she think I'm stealing her clients or something? Then I tell the guy she says she never met him, and he gets pissed and sends me all of their emails to prove they did in fact meet, so it really is counterproductive for her to be such a childish bitch.

BITCH!

Don't fuck with SweaterPuppies.
I have heard from some providers that sometimes providers won't give a reference, won't return and email/call or will even cock-block.

Fortunately, I found out that I was being cock blocked by a provider - don't know why she would have done that but she did. I removed her from my okays on 411 and never spoke to her again.

On another note...It's a catch 22 because you need okays to see other providers - and if you happen to see a provider that doesn't like another provider then they won't see you. It puzzles me because in the end all we are here to do is have fun and hobby...
  • zebra
  • 10-07-2014, 09:28 PM
Never had this problem on ASPD. Ladies helped one another, the system really worked back in the day, there was no cock blocking and jealously issues, oh he's going to see you now.... Gentlemen are going to stray, they wouldn't be visiting you if momm'a was taking care of her business at the home front, just like a lot of the ladies will tell you they like variety. Variety is the spice of life. Get over it ladies and take care of business. I messaged a lady about a month ago, this lady came over to my house late one evening to visit another provider who was temporarily staying there and she came into my bedroom and we met one another, I was half asleep dead to the world & and it was dark so it could have been any female for all I know... I thought I would visit this lady so I sent her a PM and she asked for references. A week went by and she contacted me back an said none of my references were returning her messages so she couldn't verify me. No appointment and I respect her decision to decline & not schedule cause not one of the references I submitted to her contacted her back.
Now you see why P411 is a valuable tool to have, for both Hobbyists & Providers. A coupe of clicks and a lady has all the information she needs right there at the tip of her fingers. If she is satisfied with the information she received she can make a qualified decision whether to schedule or to hold off and get more information etc... Eccie needs a better system and don't think that's it's going to solve itself & get better anytime soon.
  • zebra
  • 10-07-2014, 09:29 PM
Never had this problem on ASPD. Ladies helped one another, the system really worked back in the day, there was no cock blocking and jealously issues, oh he's going to see you now.... Gentlemen are going to stray, they wouldn't be visiting you if momm'a was taking care of her business at the home front, just like a lot of the ladies will tell you they like variety. Variety is the spice of life. Get over it ladies and take care of business. I messaged a lady about a month ago, this lady came over to my house late one evening to visit another provider who was temporarily staying there and she came into my bedroom and we met one another, I was half asleep dead to the world & and it was dark so it could have been any female for all I know... I thought I would visit this lady so I sent her a PM and she asked for references. A week went by and she contacted me back an said none of my references were returning her messages so she couldn't verify me. No appointment and I respect her decision to decline & not schedule cause not one of the references I submitted to her contacted her back.
Now you see why P411 is a valuable tool to have, for both Hobbyists & Providers. A coupe of clicks and a lady has all the information she needs right there at the tip of her fingers. If she is satisfied with the information she received she can make a qualified decision whether to schedule or to hold off and get more information etc... Eccie needs a better system and don't think that's it's going to solve itself & get better anytime soon.
I assume most ladies on here can see my reviews anyway
Would a cool if the providers could give a thumbs up or down when we review or to have a thread for providers to give us ok's.