Busted a nut

• CD3
  • 10-08-2014, 05:27 PM
Fellas...word of advice...if you're going to create and write and submit a FAKE ASS review you don't have to pay the fee to get The dirty story access..you had BETTER make it fucking noteworthy of a monumental standard considering the type of NON FAKE reviews that certain hovider has. It had better make ME (if I was a dude) want to fuck just from its sheer erotic vocabulary and paints a masterpiece in my head so vivid, i unknowingly begin to suck the inside of my mouth as if there was a throbbing cock in it. So good after I read that shit I'm knocked up. I mean damn. This whole five liner bullshit is insulting.

As you were gentleman...

Except one of you...

To the mods-
And how I know it was so weak is I asked him why he wrote it and what at least did it say..
Hey baby I'll write a much better review !
No offence maam but was this post the result of a recent (edit by Namssa)?

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

sorry i am a lttle new here and it was just a joke,Laugh!
  • CD3
  • 10-08-2014, 09:17 PM
No offence maam but was this post the result of a recent (edit By Namssa)? Originally Posted by ftango4
The schnazzberries taste like schnazzberries
  • CD3
  • 10-08-2014, 09:19 PM
More like I am the result of my parents (edit By Namssa)

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Sorry my bad. they have alot of rules here I am still learning,
I still wanna play golf....

Carry on!
So how's the big boxing match coming along,?Any puglists or spectators coming in? Hey i referred you to a guy ATlas thats doing a wrestling vidieo witch he says good pay. Hope thats ok. Do not know the guy. good luck. Best Regards!
go over to top golf five points. Pack heat. lol
I would have to agree. Compared to some of your reviews, that was one of the lamest ever.
Wow, that was a hot rant!
Fellas...word of advice...if you're going to create and write and submit a FAKE ASS review you don't have to pay the fee to get The dirty story access..you had BETTER make it fucking noteworthy of a monumental standard considering the type of NON FAKE reviews that certain hovider has. It had better make ME (if I was a dude) want to fuck just from its sheer erotic vocabulary and paints a masterpiece in my head so vivid, i unknowingly begin to suck the inside of my mouth as if there was a throbbing cock in it. So good after I read that shit I'm knocked up. I mean damn. This whole five liner bullshit is insulting.

As you were gentleman...

Except one of you...

To the mods-
And how I know it was so weak is I asked him why he wrote it and what at least did it say.. Originally Posted by CD3
Damn know what I hate is when a sexy hot rant gets me all turned on, and check out the showcase and the photos confirms how hot the ranter is, and ready to request and appt just to get kicked in the junk with the NBA policy. Sad day for Plove35....
Wow that blows amigo. Guess she dont see who she dont want to see. But I dont see white chicks so I guess it all evens out. Does this mean we wont be going to her bikini boxing party? lol
  • CD3
  • 10-09-2014, 09:46 PM
I still wanna play golf....

Carry on! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

Pm me