I'm curious....

I'm curious as to how a hobbyist can tell you what's on my menu when we have never had a session or know/met one another for the most part?

Lol that is crazy to me how someone tries to get back at you when you refuse them a service.

Just venting that is all! He knows who he is but it's okay .... im going to continue to be happy me :-)

SMILE ....Sexi Lexi Sparks loves you all!
Not sure how he could be unhappy with such a sweet fun talented girl like you. Don't let it bother you. I would hate to see such a beautiful smile be diminished by some idiot who expects you to do something you are not comfortable with.

<3 SLS
You know I love you girl. Great kisser by the way :-) And that ass bent over a pool table..... Excuse me, need to take care of something that just came up..
I'm curious as to how a hobbyist can tell you what's on my menu when we have never had a session or know/met one another for the most part?
...! Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
He read your reviews, maybe?
Perhaps your situation is an example of why guys should post their experiences in reviews, vs back room chatter. If it's just one person making the claim, then it will stand out as an outlier and will be discounted, just like a single "no" recommendation among 100 "yeas". Forcing the discussion into the shadows insures the same name gets passed around a dozen times, to the point that guys start thinking the single report is more than what it is.

Lol that is crazy to me how someone tries to get back at you when you refuse them a service.

Just venting that is all! He knows who he is but it's okay .... im going to continue to be happy me :-)

SMILE ....Sexi Lexi Sparks loves you all! Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
Very simple.......you have lots of consistent reviews that are telling of your menu, if/when you place an ad, usually you include your menu of services on it and looking at your profile on p411 which lists your menu items you put on there, so unless you and/or all the reviewers of you are lying, then we know your menu. If you refuse a service not on your menu, that is one thing, but if you refuse a service on your menu of which you stated to be on there, that is quite another.

Most guys when they do their due diligence in researching the providers who they want to see for a session, rely upon what you say as well as what they read about you to include or exclude you from their further recon. On this site and in this type of business, you are only as good as your word, especially before you meet in person. If you say different things to to different people about the same subject, it will eventually come out and there goes your credibility on this site.

For the record, I am not the guy she is talking about!
David, put this thread on the context of her other one. Clearly she is saying the guy claiming she does BB has never met her. I do not see BB listed as a service she offers in any of her ads or reviews. So how/why would a guy who has never met her claim she does?

someone claiming things no one else has reported will always be an issue. you have been dogging a reviewer on just this issue.
OBSG, she asked a question and I answered it, very simple, and I believe SexiLexiSparks feels the same, but maybe it is not for you. Unlike you, I am not going to read into the question to relate to some other something said somewhere or even fabricate something out of thin air to make a point or meet an agenda.
You know I love you girl. Great kisser by the way :-) And that ass bent over a pool table..... Excuse me, need to take care of something that just came up.. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Lol I adore you my lovely friend! Ready for another game?
Very simple.......you have lots of consistent reviews that are telling of your menu, if/when you place an ad, usually you include your menu of services on it and looking at your profile on p411 which lists your menu items you put on there, so unless you and/or all the reviewers of you are lying, then we know your menu. If you refuse a service not on your menu, that is one thing, but if you refuse a service on your menu of which you stated to be on there, that is quite another.

Most guys when they do their due diligence in researching the providers who they want to see for a session, rely upon what you say as well as what they read about you to include or exclude you from their further recon. On this site and in this type of business, you are only as good as your word, especially before you meet in person. If you say different things to to different people about the same subject, it will eventually come out and there goes your credibility on this site.

For the record, I am not the guy she is talking about! Originally Posted by davidfree986
I know David :-) Well said. ... My menu is presented on my show case.... The things that are left off are not offered. It is as simple as that :')
David, put this thread on the context of her other one. Clearly she is saying the guy claiming she does BB has never met her. I do not see BB listed as a service she offers in any of her ads or reviews. So how/why would a guy who has never met her claim she does?

someone claiming things no one else has reported will always be an issue. you have been dogging a reviewer on just this issue. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Great points!
David, I was not beating you up. I simply pointed out the two topics are related. your reply while correct does not fully apply when you put her comment in the proper contex of one guy claiming something no one else has said.

And you have been questioning the reviews of a guy who seems to get services from gals no one else does. Not knocking you. Just pointing out you have questioned things guys say yourself.
That is true and other reviewers of the same providers who saw her after him for a session entailing it in their reviews of how they did not receive even half the off the charts experience he claims in his reviews, have backed my claim. It must be the sports coat and tie and $500/oz cologne he is wearing, flowers, $300 bottle of champagne he brings, dashing good looks and natural charm that makes the providers grovel at his feet and do things they would not normally do, or maybe he wears them out so much, they are not ever going to be the same again.

Getting back on topic---

If SLS does not provide BB, then she does not provide it, even though she can list it in her showcase or ads she places, I do not think she can list that activity on p411 if she did offer it. If the activity is not listed in her menu, it should be assumed she does not offer it to everyone or offer it period, but there is nothing wrong with asking, however, given that it is BB he is requesting, IMO, he is an uncouth bastard. If he continues, he needs to be reported for harassment and she should name him as well in an open forum.
That is true and other reviewers of the same providers has reviewed after the fact have backed my claim and it is also entailed in their reviews.

If SLS does not provide BB, then she does not provide it, even though she can list it in her showcase or ads she places, I do not think she can list that activity on p411 if she did offer it. If the activity is not listed in her menu, it should be assumed she does not offer it to everyone or offer it period, but there is nothing wrong with asking, however, given that it is BB he is requesting, IMO, he is an uncouth bastard. If he continues, he needs to be reported for harassment and she should name him as well in an open forum. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Yes I have his name and I DON'T OFFER BB! and I still refuse to answer his calls or texts and even asked him to not persist on doing so. :-)
Then you need to report him and giving his full p411 and cell phone numbers on info share to your fellow providers.