The Best Pickup lines you have heard/said/or just funny!

• SiD
  • 01-16-2010, 08:25 PM
For Christmas, I got a book of Pickups & Come-Ons (From a relative none the less! Think they are trying to tell me something? hehe Anyway, we all agree that the DFW area has the HOTTEST providers... That in mind, i'm sure they have heard all the cheezy lines.. And guys, don't be shy... What have you used? did it work? Here are a few of the funnier one's I found in the book.

"That shirt is very becoming of you. If I were on you, I'd be coming too."
"If I flip a coin, what do you reckon my chances are of getting head?"
"You won't have to wait for my call tomorrow if you sleep over."

like I said, I have a book of them... Feel free to borrow! lol
For Christmas, I got a book of Pickups & Come-Ons (From a relative none the less! Think they are trying to tell me something? hehe Anyway, we all agree that the DFW area has the HOTTEST providers... That in mind, i'm sure they have heard all the cheezy lines.. And guys, don't be shy... What have you used? did it work? Here are a few of the funnier one's I found in the book.

"That shirt is very becoming of you. If I were on you, I'd be coming too."
"If I flip a coin, what do you reckon my chances are of getting head?"
"You won't have to wait for my call tomorrow if you sleep over."

like I said, I have a book of them... Feel free to borrow! lol Originally Posted by SiD
"Honey, if you were a new Sandwich from McDonalds, they would call you a McGeorgeous"...
"Honey, if you were a new Sandwich from McDonalds, they would call you a McGeorgeous"... Originally Posted by bkat6049
Lmao that's really cute!
Walk up to someone, tap them and say..."I noticed that you noticed me, I just want to put you on notice that I noticed me too!"
  • SiD
  • 01-16-2010, 09:52 PM
HAHA those are great! (and I didn't see them in this book either! lol )
They should have named you angelface, because you belong in heaven

Girl you remind me of a buttermilk biscuit- hot and soft

Baby you remind me of my shiny new Cadillac, i just want to take you for a ride.
I ask if they believe in the hereafter, Because if there not here after what I am here after, they'll be here after I'm gone.
ohh gosh cant believe I forgot this one. Dude at random just walks up to me and says..."Where did you get those diamonds?" Knowing I wasnt wearing any at the time Im thinking he's off a little I say "What diamonds?!" He replies "The ones in your eyes!". That was definitely a laugh for me that day. This one is also a crazy one from another dude!.."You must be a terrorist because you the bomb!"

gosh i can go all day with these...

Tres
Walk up to someone, tap them and say..."I noticed that you noticed me, I just want to put you on notice that I noticed me too!" Originally Posted by treasure69
yep I remember that from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air though a little different

if I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and i together

is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I can sure see myself in your pants

I forgot where I live, could you give me directions to your house

I lost my phone number, can I have yours?
Hey nice legs....what time do they open?
A few of my favorite:

Lets go home and play army, I'll lay down and you can blow the hell out of me

I don't know much about pies...but girl you make my banana cream

This ones great around the holiday's: If a fat man puts in a bag tonight don't worry...I told Santa Claus I wanted you for Christmas

Hi, I'm Mr Right...heard you were looking for me.

LAP
Get in the Truck Bitch....

Works pretty good outside of BillyBob's...

The "W" in Dallas.. Not so much
I find that humor works the best:

"Would you have sex with me for $500?"

After she says "OK", say:

"Oh, good. I sure can use the money."
I wondered why it was cloudy tonight... Now I know... All the stars are in those pretty eyes of yours...
"Are your legs tired? 'Cuz you've been runnin' through my mind all day."

"Hope it didn't hurt too much when you fell from heaven."

"You are givin' me a rise in my Levis"

Just a few, off the top of my head.