Experienced bodyrub & more lady looking for studio or shared incall, Fort Worth or Dallas

She has experience at bodyrubs and more.
She is on P411.
She is on ECCIE but does not yet have VP status. She's working on that.
Her reviews have all been positive, as far as I know.
She's Hispanic, beautiful, petite and sweet.
She has done some independent work but prefers the structure of a studio. An incall she could share with another provider is also an option.
She lives in Tarrant County but is not averse to working east of Fort Worth.

She's somewhat lacking in computer skills, something she admits she needs to work on. That's why I'm posting this request on her behalf.

If you have any suggestions, please PM me. Thanks.
SweetKendall just opened a new studio providing FBSM/L2. She might fit in there.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1203896
Thanks. I typed the post in haste just before leaving this morning and should have added that I have her the numbers for Energy Works, Leigh's Treasure Chest, Relax, Nirvana and Studio A.

I am less familiar with the places in the mid-cities and any places, like the one in east Fort Worth, where each girl has her own number and it's hard to know whom to call.

I also wanted to put out there the idea of a shared incall.
She has experience at bodyrubs and more.
She is on P411.
She is on ECCIE but does not yet have VP status. She's working on that.
Her reviews have all been positive, as far as I know.
She's Hispanic, beautiful, petite and sweet.
She has done some independent work but prefers the structure of a studio. An incall she could share with another provider is also an option.
She lives in Tarrant County but is not averse to working east of Fort Worth.

She's somewhat lacking in computer skills, something she admits she needs to work on. That's why I'm posting this request on her behalf.

If you have any suggestions, please PM me. Thanks. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I just love everything you say on your signature, so funny and TRUE!!!

Sorry, that's all I wanted to say... LOL

bye bye
calming waters had a now hiring sign up in there window
The name of the place I was thinking of is Clam Waters Not claming water my bad
Damn. Who thought up that name? They know how to really draw them in.

The name of the place I was thinking of is Clam Waters Not claming water my bad Originally Posted by theshadow00
Ok now my dyslexia kicking in calm water
Was going to suggest the place the Nevaeh works, but when I searched her number your review was the first thing to pop up, so I guess you don't need that suggestion or my suggestion about Leta's place, lol.
That place has been closed for several months, and the girl in question worked for the same owners at another location.

It was easy to look up all the well-known studios and send her their phone numbers. I don't know very much, or who to contact, about the place on Brentwood Stair; any of the places in the mid-cities, if they're still open; and any of the places north of downtown toward the Stockyards.