Alerttt Aggressive Rude Man !!

This guys handle is casey43 he wanted a appointment i couldnt make then gets upset and curses me with every name in the book. Ladies just be careful hes very mean when he doesn't get it his way and i will nott suggest seeing him he sends weird stalker messages non stop i will definitely be changing my number because of him. VERY VERY RUDE CLIENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately she doesn't tell the full story. We settled for an appointment for Monday but she said she wasn't feeling well. We decided to reschedule which was fine with me. Yesterday she texts me that she is feeling better and I said ok that's great. She then says she is leavt town and that she wants me to lose her number. I decided why she didn't want to see me but never did she mention why, my mistake was to pm her the same message on eccie. That's when she went off on me. Yes I did say things that were out of hand but she was the one that started with cussing. I did tell her to quit cussing before I spat a cuss word out. She told me this morning that she will put me on alerts and we went at it again. I also have the texts and pms as proof. I had seen tidbits or signs of this in reviews and I blame my self that I'm in this situation but I assure you I personally just wanted to know why I got on her bad side to begin with. We decided to reschedule and yet the next day she does a 360.
  • BLM69
  • 10-29-2014, 10:31 AM
You meant a 180
but I assure you I personally just wanted to know why I got on her bad side to begin with. Originally Posted by casey43
he sends weird stalker messages non stop Originally Posted by **Ari-Ari_wett_wett69**
you think?
I only asked twice, text and pm. What I did to get her to lash out on me? If that's stalking well I'm sorry, but why would she tell me prior to those texts I feel better and all of sudden just say I won't see you after we agreed to reschedule the day before when she was feeling sad.

I tried to get her to cheer up and offered to reschedule, we accepted. All of a sudden I'm the bad guy. Again on my part I should have calmed down during the situation but she as well started the lashing out on me. Shoot as I said I have the texts she sent me this morning where she lashed out on me. Me thinking this was over with yesterday, I texted back asking why she is still textin me, by time you know it we are text fighting again.
you think? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I would like to know what weird stalker messageI sent because all I asked was what I did wrong for you not to see me. Again if that is stalking message worthy I'm sorry.

Sorry for the double post.
difference in perception, it seems.. she thinks you sent continuous stalker-type messages, enough for her to change her # to avoid them.. you say just 2 messages, non-stalkerish.. may be some different views on when/who started the cursing.. whatever the truth is, it's best to just drop it and move on.. because even if you keep questioning from this point, it will feed the stalker argument..
Text fighting??? is that what KEYBOARD WARRIORS do ???
And how is two people telling each other to go fuck themselves alert worthy?
Not an alert. Moved to COED. Being Rude makes one an ass, not a danger.