Initial Contact

This question is for the ladies, but I'd love to hear from guys too...

If your ad or profile states that you prefer a text to set up an appointment, what would you like to see in that initial text (from a new friend who you haven't seen before)?

If you prefer a PM or email, what would you like to see?

I know that some of you state in your ads or profiles a very detailed instructions for what you want, but what about those of you who don't specify?

Thanks!
I'm guessing that if you send your Real Name along with your credit card number, expiration date, CCV code, and Billing Address you'll get a LOT of activity...

On your card, that is.

Sorry. I couldn't resist that one...

Seriously, if I were to send a request via text I would just use my eccie handle and ask what other information they need.
I would say just ask them if it is not clear or not stated.
just be polite and a gentleman. If that isn't good enough
for someone then you probably dodged a bullet. If
someone is not a gentleman then who could blame them
for being curt.

And if a provider is not willing to discuss certain activities,
don't just assume they are available because you read them
in a review, or it was acquired through second hand information.

But if you see it listed in many different reviews, the better chances are
that it will be available. But there is always the YMMV factor to be considered
also.

Providers are people with feelings and dignity. Who would want them to be
like robots that just let themselves be subject to the whims of some rude
disrespectful client?? Not me.

Dudes need to know that a lot of providers show an amazing amount of patients
dealing with rude guys, time wasters, scammers, etc, With the knowledge that not all
clients are going to display such inconsiderate behavior.

Not a White Knight post, just a reality reveal.

My old man taught me that you always have to be a gentleman with a lady
even if your efforts are not reciprocated, if they are not then just go elsewhere.

Remember, we don't like being treated just as objects ether, like just the
next wallet in line.

Dr Gene Scott used to say "When I'm preaching, I'm preaching to myself as much as anybody"
Ok, rant is now complete. Can I get an Amen??
Yo, bitch what's with the GPS shit? You got a off the sheet deal for me and my mighty shlong? WTF half an hour almost the hour rate? That shit's tired. This afternoon, two-thirty. Bitch be ready.

I mean what can it hurt, right?

:0
My number one choice is:
I prefer to be contacted through a P411 request appointment form.

Second:
If he does not have a P411 account, contact me by PM through ECCIE.

Third:
If is not a member here on ECCIE contact me through my email listed in my Showcase.

Lastly, I do not give out my number until you have been screened, so if you have it, which I am nice enough to give it too many, you can use it to text me for an appointment however please state who you are...I don't save numbers unless you are a regular.
I also DO NOT chit chat over text, that can be done via email or our time spent.

If you have my number and call me for an appointment, I will NOT answer my phone.
Unless you and I have discussed a time to talk, I have to step away to be discreet from My Real Life.
I'm sure everyone understands.
I just hate the "What's up?" messages. or the "U free?" Specify what it is you are seeking. PLEASE. For the love of God have some respect and give me more than 2-3 word messages.
Would..."hey Im doc2078, got some free time to fuck soon" be good?
Would..."hey Im doc2078, got some free time to fuck soon" be good? Originally Posted by Doc2078
Doc!!! You have my personal number!!!
Feel free to use it anytime!
We still need to get together for lunch! A "Doc-a-rita" sounds great in a Hot Tub too! I have new floatation devices to keep me from drowning

Provide who you are and when you would like to see them. With a follow up text with your screening info or p411 that will match your phone number is my best guess for the ladies that have a text request.

I ask for email contact preferred, because eccie doesn't always send me notifications of when I have a new PM (nor does p411).

I figure if you have eccie, you have a hobby email of some sort. So you should be able to send me an email to tntangie@gmail.com It's fairly simple to remember.

I ask for a client to let me know their screening info and when they would like to see me. (Screening info being: who they have seen and how those people would remember them by)

It really isn't a serious dilemma. Well, not in my "mean minded" opinion.
(I was recently told I am mean. So, there it is.)
I actually might have gotten a little confused as to the OP's intent. I read the question as asking what the provider would like to see in terms of screening information in a 'first contact' text (or email). That's why I said I would just send my Eccie Handle and ask what other information was needed on the first text.

Sorry if I was confused.
Would..."hey Im doc2078, got some free time to fuck soon" be good? Originally Posted by Doc2078
If this statement is true
I do miss the docaritas
I do miss the docaritas Originally Posted by thathottnurse
THN ... We should seduce Doc into a Hot Tub Party or Skinny Dippin' with his famous Docaritas!!!
The OP should just send dic pics. The ladies love them and it will make his intentions obvious.
THN and BERK....Oh My...life if good! Angel...I think you know the "truth"! LOL.