why do providers post they are fetish friendly

Checking out ads and many providers post that they are fetsh friendly. Wouldn't it make sense to just post what your into or is it just a marketing ploy to get customers to call? It make sense in a way because conversations can lead to booking which I assume for the most part involve regular types of play not outside a providers range. Hey not hating, just trying to understand the game
Why do stupid fuckers ask stupid fucking questions?
Cuz the whores want to charge you more per fetish. Some of these whores greet you in wet hair, no make up, dirty tshirt, basketball shorts, and ankle socks. You ask them to fix hair, put on slut makeup, Matching sexy lingerie, stockings, and hooker heels......they be like, that's a fetish, that will be extra.

I just laugh and walk away.
Kinda like you keep eating your own shit and can't figure out why.
is it just a marketing ploy to get customers to call? Originally Posted by boogbag
I agree with that. They just want to open the lines of communication with you and hopefully once you start chatting with them, they are able to lure you in.

I'd say the same thing for girls that don't post their rates and tell you to PM them for rates. Nothing different then car sales people looking to build their data bases.
I counted 73 fetishes on this list

I would say I'm fetish friendly but it depends on the fetish. I'm okay with giving you a golden shower but not blood choking. If you want a master/slave session that will need to be 2 hours min. Everyone has their "thing" and limits.
Just like .....Time never stands still.

Fetishes cum & go as well.

So, I personally am Fetish friendly mainly from past being a Dominatrix. Which I don't offer anymore, but am still fetish friendly.

Years ago I had someone send me a video and asked if I would do this. The video was of a curved needle going threw the balls. (sorry tmi) I never would of known that was a fetish until I saw that video. Then I simply replied back to the sub and told him no way would I do that.

Also years ago, while giving a FBSM, just before the ending. He stops me and says he's a little embarrassed but he has a fetish and wanted to know if I would do for an extra "bill". I said, what is it? He said that he wanted me to kiss him after cim, not to swallow, but to give it too him. I said, sure.....that's not hard. Then I asked him what that was called........FYI, this was about 6 years ago and I've been a Provider for 7.......he said it is "Snowballing".

Anyways...the point it this......Nothing every stays the same. There is always going to be something different & new come up. So we can't name every item.
It makes sense to me. If you're not fetish friendly, then it will hopefully cut down on the number of enquiries you get for certain things that you just won't do. And if you are fetish friendly, it will hopefully drive those clients looking for such, to you.

I am actually very impressed with the wonderful gents here in Houston, since I started back in the hobby a year ago. I make it very clear what I do and do not offer and I rarely get requests asking me for more.

So, contrary to popular belief, I believe that most discerning hobbyists do read a lady's info before attempting to contact her, to make sure that she actually offers what he is looking for.
Years back I was searching for a lady to visit with. I found one that interested me.....until I read something about 'brown showers'. Took her right off the list.
Many ladies dislike discussing anything at all, but especially specific activities. I drives me nuts when someone messages me and says, "So what's your rate for <insert activity>?"

~
I am actually very impressed with the wonderful gents here in Houston, since I started back in the hobby a year ago. I make it very clear what I do and do not offer and I rarely get requests asking me for more.

So, contrary to popular belief, I believe that most discerning hobbyists do read a lady's info before attempting to contact her, to make sure that she actually offers what he is looking for. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I totally agree. There are some phenomenally respectful and considerate guys around here. I cannot remember the last time someone requested a BBBJ from me. Nor can I remember the last time someone was surprised to receive one upon their arrival.
"Fetish friendly" always strikes me as being very new-to-kink terminology. More so than being fetish friendly, I'm kinky as fuck.