MEN: NEED YOUR OPINION!!!??? What's the BEST VP Ad on Eccie?

I'm wondering how guys think when looking for a new play toy on this site...I'm curious as to what I can improve! Help me out, give me advice, tell me what you want to hear, information you'd like to know in every ad? Give me some examples of the best Eccie.com ads you've ever read!??? I'm totally interested in to see what men want!
FYI: BOOK ME IN HOUSTON: APRIL 17-19!
469-554-8677 text/call 24/7
Few words, SPECIALS, a couple of pics.

Good reviews speak to provider quality, not ads, so you are basically differentiating your price point.

Most colored font is bad.

Too long of titles suck.

Dulce has good ads imo.
I'm curious as to what I can improve! Help me out, give me advice, tell me what you want to hear, information you'd like to know in every ad? Originally Posted by brooklyn25
Post an accurate weight in your page on Eccie.
Post an accurate weight in your page on Eccie. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes! What he said!

I'll add... rates, do's and don't do's would be helpful and recent pics.
Houston is a large area it is very helpful if you put what side of town your are on, or the general area, ie. Galleria, Energy Corridor, etc.
Houston is a large area it is very helpful if you put what side of town your are on, or the general area, ie. Galleria, Energy Corridor, etc. Originally Posted by zoomer02
Does it really matter until she accurately describes herself ..

... and posts accurate pics?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1953114

"Physical Description: 5'6 probably closer to 160 than 140lbs,..."

That was BEFORE Christmas Turkey!

And my original assessment was based ONLY on her published pics.
  • cr76
  • 04-17-2017, 11:56 AM
Recent pics - menu - doesn't have to be a book ( but just don't give - call for feature)
clear and accurate, but not too long. All of the details are in your reviews - let your reviews speak for themselves.
  • N.M.
  • 04-19-2017, 09:54 PM
I know you asked guys... but as a provider this is what has always worked for me:

~ Add a couple of Updated New pics on weekly/bi-weekly or at least monthly basis.

~ Stay true to what you advertise about yourself.

~ Include: availability, rates, screening info you require, general location all that is important to include because a lot of guys are too lazy to read your showcase.

And please be ORIGINAL, and have your own style, too many hoes with the follower type of mentality around.

*** Quick Shout Out*** ( they'll know who they are when they read it, they always keep up.... hola )

If it wasn't for this Natalia Mori bitch some hoes couldn't even post a damn ad, even after I've already paved their way through they still gotta have their LAZY ass BUM pimp copy and paste my shit..... SMH

*** Quick Shout Out Over ***

#ComeUpWithYourOwnShitAlready
~ Add a couple of Updated New pics on weekly/bi-weekly or at least monthly basis.

~ Stay true to what you advertise about yourself.

~ Include: availability, rates, screening info you require, general location all that is important to include because a lot of guys are too lazy to read your showcase.

Good information here. I think all providers should state what area their "NORMAL" incall is located.

Cant tell you how many times I have contacted a provider hoping to see them, and they tell me they are in Pasadena, Clear lake, Alvin.......I live in Cypress. No way in hell I am driving that far to see someone.

As for "Too lazy to read Showcase" I shouldnt have to play a thousand clicks to find out about you. I am an adult, I have a life, I have a job, I have responsibilities. Bottom line is I have shit to do!!!!

The easier you make it for me to see you, and know about you, the more likely I will schedule with you.

Who, What, Where, When, and Why!!!!! That goes back to fifth grade journalism

The more info you provide, the easier it is to make a decision.
The more ACCURATE FACTUAL info you provide, the easier it is to make a decision. Originally Posted by dongman2
Since you mentioned "journalism" I took the liberty to tweak it.
Current pics, current menu, real age
Creativity...something that sparks a guys desires/needs
Creativity... Originally Posted by DallasRain
With all due respect, don't "we" have enough of that already?

Pretending to be 30-40 lbs lighter than reality is ...

...."creativity" ... and it's augmented by reviews ...

.... describing 5'7" and 150+ as "petite"!
Lol well yep that is true

My showcase stats are accurate..except im 54 instead of 53