How long avarge Joe lasts

Question to ladies here
How long average Joe lasts and can you give range of too quick and too long that you'v had
I've had a few with PE that popped as I was trying to put the cover on....a few that wore me out and only a couple that didn't make it at all. What's NORMAL? No two people are alike.
Thank you for reply. What do you mean about those who didn’t make it at all. Did they die during session
More likely is they couldn't have an orgasm
I understand why the OP is asking this question, because I often wonder about it myself. Does a "normal" or "average" client last 5 minutes, 15 minutes, an hour before cumming?

I know in my own case, even I vary in the amount of time I tend to fuck. There have been sometimes with my first sugar baby, that I probably lasted less than 5 minutes during some intense pounding, but at least I made sure she came first with a lot of DATY. However, I had another sugar baby where I fucked all night and intentionally was able to hold back from cumming just to make sure I didn't give out too soon. I ate her, fingered, her, used some toys on her. I was able to get her to squirt 3 times while we were at an orgy, plus she came uncountable times while we were at the orgy, then when we got back to the hotel, I tied her up and fucked her some more, making her cum several times, before telling her "ok, its my turn", then I let loose and came deep inside of her.

I tell that story not because I'm bragging (ok, maybe a little), but because I was able to mentally control whether I had an orgasm or not. I wanted to make sure I didnt' pop too early in the evening and be done for the night.

So its hard to say "what's normal" as far as length of time or number of strokes a guy can go before cumming.
It varies honestly. I can tell you that majority not more than 15 or 20 minutes. It all depends on activities sometimes I’ve noticed. Each guy is different. I have had clients who didn’t like blowjobs even mine. Lol

Edit: +1 to poster above.
  • BLM69
  • 09-24-2018, 05:26 PM
It takes most longer to schedule and drive there than the actual activities, encounter report will usually be exaggerated just like her O's and his cock size.
Beep Beep.......... hahahahahaha
minuteman?
......….However, I had another sugar baby where I fucked all night and intentionally was able to hold back from cumming just to make sure I didn't give out too soon...……………..I tell that story not because I'm bragging (ok, maybe a little), but because I was able to mentally control whether I had an orgasm or not. I wanted to make sure I didnt' pop too early in the evening and be done for the night. Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69
You’re our new Hero! Most guys would KILL for that capability! I have a friend in the Hobby who is like you. He lasts a LONG time with strong power, and anything less than a marathon PSE session seems to upset him.

His sessions are described to me just like in this video: (forward to 1:50), and last for a super long time with plenty of action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGW2eZGnznk

Mine (by Comparison) are more like this poor Turtle here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toz71XAofPc

For this reason, we NEVER see the same girls anymore, and I certainly NEVER see anyone after him.

If I do - all I hear is the incredible stories about how great he is, how much he pounds them (and for how long), and what a wonderful guy he is. He gets glowing and fantastic text followups with gushing praise and offers. I can see the same lady and get CONVO and a “thanks, you’re a nice guy” in return. (or - get ghosted)

But as said, we’re all different. Enjoy that power, it must be wonderful.
It takes most longer to schedule and drive there than the actual activities, encounter report will usually be exaggerated just like her O's and his cock size. Originally Posted by BLM69
My dick is really huge. I don't know how ladies handle my size.

Gotta love them for being such troopers.
I’m a hooker’s dream and a girlfriend’s nightmare. I can come in less time than it takes most people to type this post. At least the first go ‘round.
That's funny Mr. Hog!

I am normal, I think. 7 to 10 minutes
I'v seen or had 2min 20min . put the condom on or when my boobs cum out it's over before we begin..LOL

but what I'v notice guys who just lay and don't do any thing but be a dead fish come faster.

guys who are into pleasing will last longer

then you have the guy who get's in his head before he get's to your room , I'm not going to nut,
see this a few times
All activities in two minutes then I want my 58 minutes of nap time.
  • Jbob
  • 09-24-2018, 08:38 PM
BBBJ form analeese would be the true test of stamina lol. No way you could last more than 5 minutes.