Paid modeling gig! Fully clothed not sexual at all!

Ever wanted to be a video vixen! Need a few pretty girls to hang on on video look hot and ride in a limo.
Amazing oppertunity celebs in the building.
  • BLM69
  • 09-27-2018, 07:37 AM
A-list or D-list?
I'm down. Where do I sign up?
I am a professional model.
I am 45, no drugs, no drama.
Amazing opportunity to get pimped!!
Sorry not a pimp situation. It is a rappers birthday and shshe was going to pay beautiful women to dress sexy and hang with her at the party so she looks like a big deal. Easy job for pretty girl. Free drinks, your at a really nice venue, hanging with rappers, being pretty and jammin to good hip hop music. If you interested it is a paid gig!!
Thanks.
Ps I own an Entertainment Manage company you know. LLC type of thing. And I manage artists this is for fun. Some people have real lives!! Now, any pretty ladies that want to enjoy a nice party look hot and get paid for NOTHING EXTRA. Plz reach out thanks. Ill send all info security inforced.
Sounds like a great “ type “ of opportunity !!!
how much is the pay for the time there ?
If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is
  • BLM69
  • 09-27-2018, 11:19 AM
Do groupies not exist anymore? A simple social media post that such and such artist will be at X spot will get some hot young free talent over, the young gold diggers will gobble up the crew to get to the artist
Sounds like a female rapper.... Do female rappers have groupies? I can't see it being a bunch of guys...but hey what do I know...
lol@hanging with rappers
"Available hun"
  • BLM69
  • 09-27-2018, 04:36 PM
Sounds like a female rapper.... Do female rappers have groupies? I can't see it being a bunch of guys...but hey what do I know... Originally Posted by texassapper
Safaree
"Available hun" Originally Posted by randell
LOL!