my wish....

I have always had a wish list....

Not to be confused with the previous abused short notice forum, I wish there was a list of ladies who were literally at their incall all day and could be available on virtually no notice...

At last second, you can reach out and say available RIGHT NOW literally????...

Do these girls exist?

Is this wish ever a real possibility?

Playtime...
Some girls are available most time, but even so you might want to get a few encounters under your belt so your verification wont take long... Just a thought : )
My understanding is that such things do exist. They're called AMPs.
  • 1life
  • 10-02-2018, 04:51 PM
Yes AMPS. You’ll get stuck there like me. Most of the time great service but little variety. The RW sucks because there is always so little free time and schedules change and don’t coincide. I agree with the op. But may never work because the need for screening time. Amps screen you off of intuition it seems lol
If you have enough cash they'll be available 24/7 at a moments notice. Pay up.
^^^ VERY TRUE^^^
My understanding is that such things do exist. They're called AMPs. Originally Posted by billw1032
And a relative bargain. And I’d argue on average higher quality service than the average provider. Of course, with independents, you don’t get the average, you get the girl you select if you can find her, if she has an opening, if you’re available then, if she shows, etc. But it is undeniably more wiork and more uncertainty going the indy route.
Some girls are available most time, but even so you might want to get a few encounters under your belt so your verification wont take long... Just a thought : ) Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
Ive been on apsd/eccie for 12+ years (guested old acct right before shiutdownI,,
I have references.... If I knew such a list existed, I would prescreen with a number of these ladies...
My understanding is that such things do exist. They're called AMPs. Originally Posted by billw1032
Some of us have to operate a little more UTR than that....
Find a gal who is UTR and doesnt know about this board
And a relative bargain. And I’d argue on average higher quality service than the average provider. it is undeniably more wiork and more uncertainty going the indy route. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
yes it is.. and getting harder, for whatever reason.. I contact 5 Indies for a session, and I'm lucky if one follows through.. and it takes so much time.. if I didn't champion variety, I would skip Indies entirely.

Yes AMPS. You’ll get stuck there like me. Most of the time great service but little variety. Originally Posted by 1life
true.. sessions don't offer much variety.. but they can, if you take charge!

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1060954400&postcount=1
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1060954400&postcount=1 Originally Posted by Chung Tran

...with an inverted nipple on her right breast...

I didn't know I wanted this in my life...
Some of us have to operate a little more UTR than that.... Originally Posted by playtimecgreen
I must be dense, but I don't understand how an AMP visit is less UTR than an Indy visit. Can someone please explain?
I've never been a "right now" kinda girl, even when I'm just hanging out at the playpen. However, when a regular friend messages me and asks for a short(er) notice rendezvous, I do try to accommodate those requests.

Maybe make a connection with a couple of ladies. If they have good TCB and you enjoy their companionship, then become a regular.
  • 1life
  • 10-03-2018, 11:16 AM

I didn't know I wanted this in my life... Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Who looks like this right now ? That is perfect. Specially with a good attitude and some ass lol