Odd email

I got this email from sender Balla Barbie:
Hey baby how are u doin? Im not in dallas much, so i decided to send a shout out in case u forget about im in dallas, incall of preston n george bush!! Give me a shout to set something up xoxo laylonie

I know laylonie but I have never seen her take this approach. Anyone else get this email?
Not an alert. Moving to CO-Ed
I got this email from sender Balla Barbie:
Hey baby how are u doin? Im not in dallas much, so i decided to send a shout out in case u forget about im in dallas, incall of preston n george bush!! Give me a shout to set something up xoxo laylonie

I know laylonie but I have never seen her take this approach. Anyone else get this email? Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN
Balla Barbie or Bella Barbie? If it was Balla, that really sounds stupid. Was that a typo or the real sender? Plus - why would this ever be considered alert-worthy?
It was Balla, not Bella I checked. It may sound stupid to some but it sounded potentially risky to me which is why I posted in Alerts. This sounded like a scam and could put someone at risk.

From Urban Dictionary:

BALLA:
A pimp or player. Someone who makes alot of money and can got anyone or anything that they want with no problem.
"I've always been a balla see all this bread I get what I want when I want"
"Balla" is about as classy as "snowbunny"!

Thank you to Honey Rose for the lesson in ghetto-ese haha
Dannie,
Thanks for the laugh.
"Balla" is about as classy as "snowbunny"!

Originally Posted by Dannie

Aww man snowbunny was next handle idea. Damn.