SORRY DONT DO BLACK MEN!!!!!

YESTERDAY I HAD A MAN REQUEST A SESSION AND I TOLD HIM I DONT HAVE ANY BLACK CLIENTS... NOW HES CALLING AND TEXTIN ME NON STOP SAYING HES GONNA SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD AND TURN ME INTO THE POLICE.. HOW TO HANDLE TO MAN????
Send them my way.. i dont hate.

First thing is to NOT post ur number public.. give it out AFTER you screen. problem solved.
HAPPY TO SEND HIM UR WAY... HE FOUND ME ON BP
i dont touch bp... lol and dont want a psycho one.

Id not post ur number in public.. just email.. and screen before giving number. Too many crazies like that out there. Dont think its just black men.. the craziest ive had is a white guy.

Stay safe tho babe
YOU TOO... AND IF THATS U IN THE PIC.... HOT HOT HOT... STAY GOOD.... HOOK EM HORNS!!!
I don't do Black men or any colored men for that matter. Wonder what the guys problem is? If your being threatened call LE! Thats the right thing to do! They love dealing with those kind of guys!
BWAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!! Guess she can afford to be selective...OP should.... Nevermind... :-)
And turn off the caps lock
I agree with LusciousLacypants ** don't post your number** Screen a gentleman first then give phone number and general location.

In the meantime, don't respond to him. Put him on ignore. Block his number.
might want to say it up front in your add. also block number and block on contact list
YESTERDAY I HAD A MAN REQUEST A SESSION AND I TOLD HIM I DONT HAVE ANY BLACK CLIENTS... NOW HES CALLING AND TEXTIN ME NON STOP SAYING HES GONNA SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD AND TURN ME INTO THE POLICE.. HOW TO HANDLE TO MAN???? Originally Posted by kanadakane12
There are ways of declining an appointment with a man without giving him a reason. Something as simple as saying, "I just don't think that we would be a good match" is a good start.

Otherwise, if he's threatening bodily violence and he knows where you live, file a police report. They don't care, in this instance, the why's, etc.

Or if he doesn't know where you're located and you don't wish to go in that direction, do not text him back. Don't respond. I've had stalkers before and it's best to ignore them. About 99.9% of the time, they go away.

You have the right to see, or not see, anyone that you choose to. We all know that. But often, it's best to be gracious about the reasons why you don't wish to see someone. I'm not placing any blame at all. But honey, bears, sweetness ... it generally works on some level.

Good luck with this. Horrible situation.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
It's fucktards like this guy that give us a bad name. If I had my way, I'd castrate this guy, handcuff him, shackle 300 lbs. stones to each of his feet, and throw the fucker in the middle of the Atlantic. Everyone has a right to say no. That's her preference. He's a loser and will probably go away. Just ignore the asshole...
Possible solutions:

1. Wear confederate colored and inspired lingerie in one of your pics. Brothas will get the message, and your white clients who need rest assurrance that you aren't "tainted" by the black cock.

2. If your text friendly type in an underscore on the text that says "no blacks"

3. If your replying to an email respond and in the text under it write "sincerely yours (your name here)......."no blacks"

4. If the potential clients voice sounds safely white but you can't tell.......ask him some questions you would assume black people should know. Choose your questions wisely and never speak of Obama or whether guys should wear hoods or carry umbrellas.

5. Leave a voicemail message and at the end of it say "if your black....I can't do that"

Or you can omit all these steps and just say openly in your ads that you won't see black men. If the guy is upset after that then he is a dumbass, especially if he seeks and hopes to prove he is a "safe black."
Possible solutions:

1. Wear confederate colored and inspired lingerie in one of your pics. Brothas will get the message, and your white clients who need rest assurrance that you aren't "tainted" by the black cock.

2. If your text friendly type in an underscore on the text that says "no blacks"

3. If your replying to an email respond and in the text under it write "sincerely yours (your name here)......."no blacks"

4. If the potential clients voice sounds safely white but you can't tell.......ask him some questions you would assume black people should know. Choose your questions wisely and never speak of Obama or whether guys should wear hoods or carry umbrellas.

5. Leave a voicemail message and at the end of it say "if your black....I can't do that"

Or you can omit all these steps and just say openly in your ads that you won't see black men. If the guy is upset after that then he is a dumbass, especially if he seeks and hopes to prove he is a "safe black." Originally Posted by gimme_that

LMAO! I think that would definitely solve the problem. No, but seriously don't post your phone number. psychos look for people they can harass and berate. Dont make it so easy for them by posting your number or saying things that may incite rage. I'm sure you'd prefer someone to say "i don't think we're a good match" than say "you're too ugly to pay". There's a clear difference between the two statements. Tact.
LMAO! I think that would definitely solve the problem. No, but seriously don't post your phone number. psychos look for people they can harass and berate. Dont make it so easy for them by posting your number or saying things that may incite rage. I'm sure you'd prefer someone to say "i don't think we're a good match" than say "you're too ugly to pay". There's a clear difference between the two statements. Tact. Originally Posted by sensualsanaa

+1