I hate deleting my inbox :(

It's full, I'm a hoarder...this sucks

Why do we have to delete???

What can I do? I need to save ...

Any suggestions

I've already cleaned it out but now my most favs are the ones I just can't bring myself to :'(
I'm the same way plus I chit chat with my regulars and other Ladies through it a lot. I hate it because it fills up fast while on a trip or in a heated thread. The other bummer is you can't delete from the mobile version so you have to get on an old school comp or slow nonmobile version just to get it to stop rejecting pms.

p....s... SEXXXY avatar!
I knew you would respond Lexxxy !

It sucks. Thank you for the compliment. Need a pm forward to email feature lol. I keep getting messages that my inbox is full, then I go look at my inbox and I just can't decide. I know it sounds silly but some msg's make me happy to read or keep. Or I know they are just good to keep on file.

I am not complaining about the site.. I think I have hoarding issues lol. Some messages have valuable stuff tho ..ughh..I'm torn
  • Tiger
  • 12-02-2013, 07:08 PM
I've still got some extra room. (they won't let us share)

Cut and paste into a file you can store on your own computer.
It sucks having to rescreen people because you had to delete all of their messages, some aren't so understanding.
Sometimes, trusted regulars can use a hobby email, and that works well. I have only had on issue where I got bothered by someone, so I disabled and started again. I was able to save some conversations.

I did loose some emails I wish I did not.

I can understand, as I am sure the message volume must be very high, and there is not a good sort method, or folder options.
I've still got some extra room. (they won't let us share)

Cut and paste into a file you can store on your own computer. Originally Posted by Tiger
I may have to do that..shit balls.
  • Tiger
  • 12-02-2013, 07:38 PM
I may have to do that..shit balls. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
My balls are clean, thank you... I swear!
Good! LOL
  • Tiger
  • 12-02-2013, 08:06 PM
Now I double check the ol' lint trap ever since you made me self conscious about it.
Nice!! See now I am going to have to delete all of my lint reports via pm

Shit balls.. Not you ...don't worry
  • Doove
  • 12-02-2013, 08:23 PM
Scroll down to the bottom of your inbox page. You can download them all as a text file.
Cool! It's a lot of paper work..what does XML and CSV mean...no laughing I'm not too brilliant at times :/
Also.. I deleted about a dozen and I am still only at 97% eeek!
  • Tiger
  • 12-03-2013, 01:18 PM