Advice -- nutting too quick

• tikz
  • 12-28-2013, 03:53 PM
I've been hobbying for good 2-3 years now and every time I see girl, incall or AMP, the 2nd they go down south I let go... This never happens w/ SO or when i'm w/ girls I know.

I chalk it up to nerves... I've tried everything from beating it/fucking SO right before, the night before etc... but nothing seems to work.

My question is anyone else have this problem? and any advice to fix it?
I've tried everything from beating/fucking SO Originally Posted by tikz
do you really beat your SO?
do you really beat your SO? Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
I also wondered that - and how does that help from nutting too soon? I'm not an advocate of men beating women.
I thinck the OP was referring to beating off. I do not judge.
  • tikz
  • 12-28-2013, 04:46 PM
do you really beat your SO? Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
only when she asks for it... of course it was a typo

thx for the valid input though...
  • jwood
  • 12-28-2013, 06:28 PM
Find a provider you like and stick with her. The more you see her the more comfortable you will get. Better yet most ladies are msog.
Try seeking a provider offering MSOG...this may help. Also take your time instead of diving in.

Good luck hun and happy hobbying!
I thinck the OP was referring to beating off. I do not judge. Originally Posted by pyramider
Just try and relax..... it will work out..
  • Rehke
  • 12-28-2013, 07:38 PM
Damn, I could use that problem! It takes a metric shitload of work to get me off orally. But then I'm the kind of guy who can do a mutli-hour and still only get one pop.

Ever try edging when you J/O? Where you go to the point you get close and then back off? That can help you learn yourself a little better and some breathing/mental distraction might help.

And let the girl know that you're sensitive to that. The honest girls will take it easy on you and do just enough to get you going. Hell, I even skip that many times because I've just hit the point where most of the time it just doesn't do anything for me.
  • tikz
  • 12-28-2013, 08:48 PM
Try seeking a provider offering MSOG...this may help. Also take your time instead of diving in.

Good luck hun and happy hobbying! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
thx ill to give that a go...
  • tikz
  • 12-28-2013, 08:49 PM
Damn, I could use that problem! It takes a metric shitload of work to get me off orally. But then I'm the kind of guy who can do a mutli-hour and still only get one pop.

Ever try edging when you J/O? Where you go to the point you get close and then back off? That can help you learn yourself a little better and some breathing/mental distraction might help.

And let the girl know that you're sensitive to that. The honest girls will take it easy on you and do just enough to get you going. Hell, I even skip that many times because I've just hit the point where most of the time it just doesn't do anything for me. Originally Posted by Rehke
yes ive tried 'edging' still no goal.
Have you tried?
#1 Desensitizing cream?

#2 Cock Ring?

#3 Masturbating with a condom on?

#4 Having a glass of wine before act?

#5 Give up masturbation for a while?

#6 Only masturbate when you have at least 1.5 hrs. to take to complete?
....any advice to fix it? Originally Posted by tikz
http://www.wikihow.com/Do-PC-Muscle-Exercises
  • tikz
  • 12-28-2013, 10:04 PM
Have you tried?
#1 Desensitizing cream? -- nope

#2 Cock Ring? -- nope

#3 Masturbating with a condom on? -- yep

#4 Having a glass of wine before act? -- yep

#5 Give up masturbation for a while? -- yep

#6 Only masturbate when you have at least 1.5 hrs. to take to complete? -- only wank when i have atleast 3hours+ Originally Posted by alaine