Coming in next the next week or so and need helpful advice, can anyone help a sweet innocent girl out ???

Hey boys never been to Dallas and figured why not....
I am sooooo excited to cum and play and meet new friends ...

Where is the best area to stay at ????

Wheres the best resturants and shopping areas ???

Any suggestions would be very helpful

Dont forget to check out my reviews and showcase
Galleria area seems to be most popular lots of shopping food and hotels in the area

stay away from extended stay motels and anything in the 635/75 area

good luck and enjoy your stay
Thank you sweetie, if I may ask why stay away from the extended stays ??? When I visit Austin and other areas I have never had and issue, something I should know. Not to mention I get my rooms off of priceline which unfortantly I dont know the hotel until I have paid
Interesting last pic O_o
Like anywhere else, you should probably check their ratings and hotel reviews. A highly rated hotel here is likely as good as a highly rated hotel in other metropolitan areas.

Galleria area is popular. Downtown and the area immediately north of downtown dallas is pretty good. Irving and Arlington are known to be unfriendly to providers unless you have a permanent incall. 75/635 gets a lot of LE focus as well since it is a well-known hotbed of prostitution.
There are some good extended stay hotels in the Market Center Blvd area as well as off of 75
most guys here in dallas dont want to step foot in or near extended stay places due to pimps drugs crime and le

just bid on a 4* in the galleria area and you should be good...
But if I put in for the galleria area is that whole area pretty good. I know when I put in for austin the arboretum area I know I good pretty much anywhere and dont really have to worry. Is that the same as the galleria????

And thank you for the pic comment I know it is and it was a blast to do
If you bid on at LEAST a 3 star, preferably a 4 star, you cannot go wrong in the Galleria. You can eliminate getting stuck in an extended stay or other questionable hotel on Priceline by not bidding on 2 or 2 1/2 stars. We charge a premium rate for our services, least we can do is provide a nice environment for the gents that choose to see us.
Well, hello there! The galleria area has pretty good restaurants as well, can't go wrong there! I am assuming you wouldn't be able to find your beverage of choice though as evidenced by photo #4. That's a purely organic liquid from the inner caverns of Mangolia!
well I've never in my two years in over a hundred reviews I have had a problem with getting a s***** hotelso that's not a problem I always make sure my gentleman feel comfortable and safe.
intentional I also use it for face lotion great to get off makeup lol
was just wondering what areas were the best
thank you all for your opinion the obviously Galleria would be my best option
Galleria is great! Also west Houston near memorial city mall is good!

have fun babe
Rain, are you talking about Houston?