Biggest asshole ever

I think I just met the biggest asshole evvvverrrrr.

Once I find out who he is, I will let whomever is interested know via pm.

It's pretty bad for me to be a drama llama about this...

Yeah...it's that bad.
It's was bad...
Omg!! I'm so sorry you met my ex... J/k. Seriously, truly sorry you had a bad encounter!! Not a good way to end the week... Or any day for that matter!!!
LMAO! Your ex is a ASSHOLE!!!

LOL...just kidding but you get my drift.
So sorry Kaylee. There are AH's out there. If he is a P411 member, report him to Gina. On ECCIE put out an alert. here's to happier days.
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-25-2014, 05:42 PM
Not to be a super cunt... But dontcha have a gf or fav client you can vent to? These threads are getting kinda repetitive...
Is his handle dfwhobby?
Not to be a super cunt... But dontcha have a gf or fav client you can vent to? These threads are getting kinda repetitive... Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Ok, I am officially putting in my application for the Ze fan club!.This shit was hilarious!
Great info exchange ze. Now what you gonna do? Don't you live here?
I think I just met the biggest asshole evvvverrrrr.

Once I find out who he is, I will let whomever is interested know via pm.

It's pretty bad for me to be a drama llama about this...

Yeah...it's that bad. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
so, you dont know who he is, but he is the "biggest asshole evvvverrrrr"???
what brought you to that conclusion?
something he sent you in a pvt msg, email, phone call, smoke signals?
something he did to you before, during, or after an appt?
something someone else told you about?

or did you meet jerry jones??

seriously, since no info and no username, it seems to me to be a pretty empty post
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-25-2014, 07:51 PM
Great info exchange ze. Now what you gonna do? Don't you live here? Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Funny you want to get on me about "information exchange".... But the OP had none. Not a who or a how.

If it was a serious issue she should have waited til she was ready to make an alert with all the proper information to exchange. This just seems like another in a string of "look at me" threads from her.
Kaylee is a real sweetie, if she can't get along with this guy then he must be one hell of a tool, lol!

PS, my first thought when reading the thread title was that a guy posted it and it had a completely different meaning, more along the lines of an ISO
Sorry I didn't wash your car as promised, and payed in all pennies.
And so you jump on her why? Look at me too kinda thing? I hope she has more info to share. Kaylee has been here since 2010 so I'm gonna check out her reviews/post someday and be a ... Never mind. I'm gonna ISO a fmf...
Asshole in the title...quick scan..no mention of "taint" yet.... somebody's slacking. Looking at you three sides