Buffalo TV personalities

I was watching wgrz tv, and a vision of me titfucking Kelly Dudzik flashed in my mind. At the same time Maria Genero playing with herself and Maryalice watching !! Is this sick or something ?
links or pic's please
Www.wgrz.com or type "wgrz" in search browser.
[QUOTE=Luvbubbles;1056055101]I was watching wgrz tv, and a vision of me titfucking Kelly Dudzik flashed in my mind. At the same time Maria Genero playing with herself and Maryalice watching !! Is this sick or something ?[/QUO

No, not really. But perhaps I'm biased. I've had similar thoughts regarding Melissa Holmes!
I would do both Mary Alice and Maria!!!
Google Nalina Shapiro. You will find blogs about her and how she loves to suck. I would definitly let her.
Lydia Dominick, but I bet she's a major cunt, and Amelia Segal, even though she took off for warmer climes.
I've met Nalina Shapiro at a concert. She was partying well past 2 in the morning and had to start her news cast at 6am. She was down to earth and very nice. Good conversationalist. My vote goes to Jennifer Stanonis. She's Greek .......but just pumped out twins. Awesome tits.
never much cared for ch 7 news but 10 yrs ago they had a reporter julie fine then in her early mid twenties. if she was a provider she could have got $1000 hr naughty nikki and gabriella would have marvelled at her ass. heres a current link still looks cute bit my god back in the day\

http://www.nbcdfw.com/on-air/about-u...211640791.html
Julia fine, yeah, she was a hottie. I forgot about Nalina, another one who is outstanding, and loves to suck ? Hmmmm.....
I was watching wgrz tv, and a vision of me titfucking Kelly Dudzik flashed in my mind. At the same time Maria Genero playing with herself and Maryalice watching !! Is this sick or something ? Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
Hmmmm, and I though it was just me lol
Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
darn you jj! ...ya be showin ol marys fantasy trio
where is the blog on Shapiro sucking
How about Maryalice commenting on how to do a bj with Nalina doing the sucking !!! Step by step with Kelly, Julia and maybe Meliissa adding their input ?