SAB buf visit

Staff edit BB: Provider is temporarily banned, any form of advertising is not allowed on her behalf during her ban.
You are such a pansy ass pussy.
I bet you were the one to give her the info from the ML!
And 2 an hour? Must be suffering... Was at 3 Alone just a few months ago
Whatever dude, she asked a favor, holy shit unreal how that works, but I guess u have no nice bones in your body do ya? And no, I did not not would I leak anything from the ML, learned that lesson a few months ago when got pointed for doing so, so not taking that chance again.

As for what she is charging, why not text her and ask the deal, you seem to have had her number the entire time anyway, why not get it from the horses mouth.

And your telling me in your how many ever years of hobbying you have never once posted anything for a girl? I honestly find that hard to believe
Nope. I have never posted anything for a bitch that got banned because well she missed behave didn't deserve to be on the board... Because she was banned.
WK! WK! WK!
  • Doove
  • 12-25-2014, 06:37 PM
Nope. I have never posted anything for a bitch that got banned because well she missed behave didn't deserve to be on the board... Because she was banned.
WK! WK! WK! Originally Posted by AccidentalHobbyist
I'm beginning to think you've got a secret crush on her.
I'm beginning to think you've got a secret crush on her. Originally Posted by Doove
You are probably right. I'm butt hurt after she wouldn't take my money and ride me!
I love pt riddled depraved whores

That $200 hour rate, if you took better care of your new favorite, she wouldn't have to go that low on a duo nonetheless!
Depraved is a vocational skill. Buffalo is too far away though.
Heard from a birdie that SAB and a friend will be in buf next week offering duos for 2 an hour, told she can be reached via text at
518-791-5831

Enjoy Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Sheeeeeeeet! If it were a lady posting this in Co-ed I'd call threAD so with a dude puttin' it up I call pimp-daddy-white-knight-discount-hunting-threADer.

I don't give a shit but whassamatta you? A ban is a ban! How am I supposed to feel safe behind your Gitmo water boarding when you can't even respect a hook board ban?
Sheeeeeeeet! If it were a lady posting this in Co-ed I'd call threAD so with a dude puttin' it up I call pimp-daddy-white-knight-discount-hunting-threADer.

I don't give a shit but whassamatta you? A ban is a ban! How am I supposed to feel safe behind your Gitmo water boarding when you can't even respect a hook board ban? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I am trying to think of something to say, but I can't, anyway, you are safe trust me, Obama keeps releasing these guys, so they must be rehabilitated, right?

I don't give a shit but whassamatta you? A ban is a ban! How am I supposed to feel safe behind your Gitmo water boarding when you can't even respect a hook board ban? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Voice of reason... Too bad he's too dimwitted to actually understand.

Seriously... If you said you got "pointed" for outing ML stuff, I call bullshit.
Any outing is a ban. Even at minimum a week... Whatever you did to get points... It wasn't for outing ML stuff... Which you just admitted.

Now advertising for a BANNED hooker?! Where are the mods!?
Thancks for the info.
In the future... just post on GOBC.com.
No rules there... a couple of the kings edicts... but no rulez.
Voice of reason... Too bad he's too dimwitted to actually understand.

Seriously... If you said you got "pointed" for outing ML stuff, I call bullshit.
Any outing is a ban. Even at minimum a week... Whatever you did to get points... It wasn't for outing ML stuff... Which you just admitted.

Now advertising for a BANNED hooker?! Where are the mods!? Originally Posted by AccidentalHobbyist
You can call BS all you want to. I was pointed and that was all. The info I put out became public knowledge within minutes of me posting it anyway, hence why the points and no ban, if U say it warranted one.
Is there rules for advertising for a banned hook? None that I'm aware of, but guess we will see
You didn't post an ad.
Thancks for the info.
In the future... just post on GOBC.com.
No rules there... a couple of the kings edicts... but no rulez. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

Sounds good!!

You didn't post an ad. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
No I didn't think so either, just informing the masses, but I guess no more, keep it to the GOBC
You didn't post an ad. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Because he can't post in the ads... Bc he's a John.
It's like a ThreAd....