Carley???

Is this 23 year old blond for real?5858209550 and her name is Carley..That is how she spells her name.thanks,and Happy Holidays
Is this 23 year old blond for real?5858209550 and her name is Carley..That is how she spells her name.thanks,and Happy Holidays Originally Posted by naughtyreppirts
Link??
  • Tiger
  • 12-27-2014, 08:02 PM
Rather than the Coed Discussion area, this belongs in the ISO forum.
You might want to do a search in the review area using her phone number or name.

Enlarge Picture

You see me you want me you need me cause im HOT!!!

Just right and pretty tight bite sized but please dont bite.

By Appointment Only! Carley
585-820-9550 Only Gentleman Please!
Poster's age: 23

• Post ID: 15657098 rochester
If that's really her, holy shit!! But I highly doubt the girl in those pics will answer the door, and not in the mood to research it right now.
If that's really her, holy shit!! But I highly doubt the girl in those pics will answer the door, and not in the mood to research it right now. Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Fuckin Underachiever.
If that's really her, holy shit!! But I highly doubt the girl in those pics will answer the door, and not in the mood to research it right now. Originally Posted by rodeomann22
your advertizing agency having problems ?
Google image search implies that she gets to a lot of places...ha
Looks like she shares her number with this dude http://massagetroll.com/rochester-ma.../?pid=15782930
Fuckin Underachiever. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Nope was tired and not in the mood to search that's all

your advertizing agency having problems ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yep they are all fired!!! Well unless they actually find girls that look like this one in the photos for me to try first, than thy might redeem themselves