Provider Wish List

• NC-17
  • 01-02-2015, 05:52 PM
I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and start a nice wish list for all the fellas on the forum. The list is simple, place the 5 providers (in no particular order) you would like to see this year that you have not seen before. Plus a Duo You would love to have this year with providers you have or haven’t seen!

I’d really like to see what the Johnnies Want this year .

My Wish List

Amber Does

Trisha

Nora Mora

Jessica22

Victoria Anne

Duo: Lahna Love & Aj

No particular order

Tori

Trisha

SAB

Gia

Victoria

Duo-
Amber/Gia
Amber/Trisha
Amber/Tori
Hmm recurring theme there?
the funnels be givin ya a ...kickback ...to post this threAD shit?
  • NC-17
  • 01-02-2015, 06:06 PM
the funnels be givin ya a ...kickback ...to post this threAD shit? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
What the fuck is a funnel?
What the fuck is a funnel? Originally Posted by NC-17
it be what a ...jimmie ...pays jimmie bucks to stick his ...jimmie stick ...into
What the fuck is a funnel? Originally Posted by NC-17
PM's favorite word for the girls here
  • MC
  • 01-02-2015, 06:11 PM
Duo: Lahna Love & Aj Originally Posted by NC-17
That would be a fun one.
  • NC-17
  • 01-02-2015, 06:11 PM
PM's favorite word for the girls here Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Ive heard Pussy be called all kinds of names, never a funnel.....And no PM im not getting a kick back, I get paid well by my day job.
Ive heard Pussy be called all kinds of names, never a funnel.....And no PM im not getting a kick back, I get paid well by my day job. Originally Posted by NC-17
yer an alright jimmie

...plastic man has a gold dildo warmed and ready fer ya ...ease it right into the ol jimmie hole and join the circle jerk
If I told ya all...
lets just say its better I STFU on this topic at this time
Lee
Rachel
Sweet Jaime
Jaime Paige
This is actually a really good idea for a thread. It gives me an idea of the areas with the most interest. I am in the process of setting up a mini tour out west! Its nice to know the amount of interest!
This is actually a really shit idea for a threAD. It gives me an idea of the areas with the most desperate old fucks. I am in the process of setting up an interstate crime trip! Its nice to know the amount of jimmies to swindle! Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
fixed er fer ya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
This is actually a really shit idea for a threAD. It gives me an idea of the areas with the most desperate old fucks. I am in the process of setting up an interstate crime trip! Its nice to know the amount of jimmies to swindle!
fixed er fer ya

fixed er fer ya Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I'll give it to ya PM, most of your shit is useless dribble, but that one was pretty good. I know Victoria might not agree but u did good on that one.
In no particular order

Tiffany Blue
Victoria Anne
Lee
Suzie Q
Tori

Duo
Amber & Gia