Date: 6/19/2018
Name: Angie...?
Phone: (346) 243-4397
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/texas/housto...scorts/1120708
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westheimer and Winrock
Activities: None... they canceled just as I got to the apartments for more instructions.
Hair Length and Color: Don't know... pic shows brown mid length.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Didn't actually make the connection. When I reached the block and was waiting for the apt number I got a text canceling because of a plumbing leak. (or maybe all were taken) They did offer a discount for the next day but i had to leave town that night. Just posting here that there may be a new UTR agency that sounded very promising. I'm giving a YES below because she was very polite, sorry, and sounded like they really wanted the business... Last thing, they won't text or email pictures but will allow you to choose from who's available at the time.
Recommendation: Yes
  • ws6
  • 06-21-2018, 07:12 PM
I’m very very limited in free time because I’m working 7-12’s but if someone is willing to hit up exotic latinas for me, and take pics of Barbie. I can send you their contact info because they’re back in business. I met with Marianna when I had a couple of hours to spare, but I was not attracted to her at all. I really wanted to see Barbie but didn’t get a chance so to not loose my boner and waste my time I called up Yadira (the little one) formerly from Asian Heaven and had a blast. Marianna was nice but I did not find her attractive at all so my small friend didn’t want to play after the oral exam was done.
OP......Why write a review if you never saw her?
I never had sex with that woman.......