Let down easy or brutally honest

No one likes rejection .....plain and simple!

BUT.....

Curious how you guys would prefer a lady to decline to meet with you?

A couple things I’ve been paying attention to:

Some guys will accept you declining to meet them and move on with no hard feelings.

Others are very persistent at times.

Some ladies just ignore the guys they aren’t interested in meeting, some decline in a polite manner. I know there are other methods used but curious about preference here.

Sometimes we might even fear that our business or safety might be affected just because a guy doesn’t like to be told NO. I wonder if this has ever crossed any of y’alls minds before.

P.S. I thought we needed an interesting topic just to discuss
Be direct but not crude.

Some people’s egos are so fragile they will lash out just to get a response.

Just move on to the next and let it go.
So Analeese what are you trying to tell me......?

Just kidding. Be professional and civil and I will accept a laday's decision.
https://youtu.be/3Hj3U18FHgQ

Let down with a laugh
  • grean
  • 09-19-2018, 04:18 PM
I thought the best response to decline an appointment was just simply no response.

If you're not going to see a guy for what ever the reason, whether he perceives it as a valid reason doesn't matter.

Great thing about the internet. You aren't required to do anything. If you give him a reason he can rebuttal and wine.

It also keeps your options open in case later, you change your mind and decide you will accept an appointment with him.

You just have to say you didn't see his message or blah blah whatever. If he still wants to see you, he won't care, on general. If he's moved on, that's the breaks.
Hmmm well personally I would prefer a direct response and stated reason why you aren't interested. Often there is confusion that might be explained. I do realize this opens the floor to arguing.. sigh... The no response is not respecting the clients time. He may wonder if you received the message and send it again.. and on and on..
I thought the best response to decline an appointment was just simply no response.

If you're not going to see a guy for what ever the reason, whether he perceives it as a valid reason doesn't matter.

Great thing about the internet. You aren't required to do anything. If you give him a reason he can rebuttal and wine.

It also keeps your options open in case later, you change your mind and decide you will accept an appointment with him.

You just have to say you didn't see his message or blah blah whatever. If he still wants to see you, he won't care, on general. If he's moved on, that's the breaks. Originally Posted by grean

I agree. I've never been outright declined, but I have gotten no response from time to time. If I get no reply once, it may be that I reached out at the wrong time and I may try again when I'm available. If I get ignored twice, I take it as a hint that she does not want to see me. Fair enough, I don't take issue. I think it would be too awkward for me to get into a tiff with a lady about not seeing me and then still try to have a session. I think there would be too much baggage between us at that point.
  • grean
  • 09-19-2018, 04:34 PM
Just tell them you heard their cock was too big.
Great replies so far thanks for your opinions
Huh, I thought the standard answer was "maybe next time, Babe".
I've been declined/rejected many times. The usual reason is they are afraid of seeing a mod and getting a bad review/Encounter Report from a mod. My response is "You don't have any bad Encounter Reports now, why would a session with me be any different to warrant a bad Encounter Report?" "Are the others fake?"
  • L.A.
  • 09-19-2018, 05:19 PM
Like I need more self-esteem issues. Just don't respond.
Either honest and polite or just outright ignore me. I can either discover something about the way I am perceived or I can just assume she unavailable for whatever reason.

What I don’t care for is the endless back and forth communication that leads nowhere leaving me to guess between weather I did/said something wrong or she is not dependable and I wasted my time.
In my personal life, 75% of guys claim they want an honest (polite answer) but about 90% of those guys don’t want to hear it when you tell them.
There is no one-good-way to decline seeing a client or provider. You always run the risk of someone getting upset/butt hurt/whatever. Just give whatever answer you want and move on.