Best Luxury Hotel in DSM?

I'm planning a "luxury" weekend getaway to do a little recharging, and maybe...just maybe a little playing. lol. I'm looking for a hotel that provides top-notch (AAA 4 or 5 diamond property) services and amenities - valet parking, lavish appointments, on-site or nearby fine dining, in-room spa/massage services, evening turn-down services, etc. From what I've seen online I'm liking The Suites of 800 Locust. Does anyone have any feedback on the property/services, or recommendations on other (perhaps better) places to hole-up for a luxurious weekend?
The Suites At 800 Locust are beautiful! The suites are huge with bar, living room area, a wonderful whirlpool tub...and yes you can fit two people comfortably!!!

For the accomodations that you are looking for, that is your best option in the Des Moines area!
Thanks for the feedback Renee. That was exactly what I was hoping to hear!

Now all I have to do is decide if I'm going to share or be decadently selfish. LOL

Thanks again!
I'm bettin you are gonna share
i agree with big on this one
big and Rock - I bet you're both right. lol

I also discovered the Iowa State Fair is a HUGE deal - no rooms anywhere. Must suck for hobbying! The ladies would need to make reservations a year out! lol
I forgot about the fair and yes it's a good fair if you have never been...any ladies that can't find rooms there in DSM should feel free to come visit Cedar Rapids tho
renaissance savory is nice as well, but like renee stated, the other establishment is top notch
Thanks Gateway. I've stayed at the Renaissance. Agree - it's very nice. Also thought Hotel Fort Des Moines was nice...not top notch...but nice. Problem there was I kept running into your Governors in the bar - first Culver then Branstad. Nice to know they end their workday the same way I do. LOL