Biden wants WHAT ????

but Biden don't want them Cuban's, they want freedom. .

meanwhile at the home front

someone told me with a few banned and some MIA was getting bored
so this is in hope to find new chew toys.... ops debaters for him
forgot video thank to dilbert firestorm
cartoon thanks to oeb11
both from The News in Political cartoons inThe Political Forum
Zombiden wants a street corner where he can hold up a cardboard sign that states "Can you spare a Trillion or two"
Who cares? We won't be around to pay it off or even make a dent in it. He's thinking three, four generations down the road before any of it comes due. I caught the ball he hit out of RFK fifty years ago and put it under my pillow as an investment. Any bids? "Joe Biden" isn't misspelled, but I swear he signed it. Honest.
So concerned about spending, but didn’t give any fucks when the last guy cut corporate taxes and borrowed a trillion a year to cover it, so multibillion dollar corporations could pay their share holders more….

I’ll never understand the right
So concerned about spending, but didn’t give any fucks when the last guy cut corporate taxes and borrowed a trillion a year to cover it, so multibillion dollar corporations could pay their share holders more….

I’ll never understand the right Originally Posted by bf0082
But….that’s different. 😂😂😂

elg……
Wish a genius from the right would explain how corporations gained 15% on their profit margins by paying no taxes and the cost of the goods they sell are increasing, and it’s being blamed on inflation…. Didn’t they trick you into thinking lower taxes would get you cheaper products….. I won’t hold my breath
I think you first need a genius to help you understand how the world works. Since most businesses look at their pre tax profit, not sure your question makes any sense. On the second half, the minimum wage being driven up hard over the past several years is what's driving inflation.

but Biden don't want them Cuban's, they want freedom. .

someone told me with a few banned and some MIA was getting bored
so this is in hope to find new chew toys.... ops debaters for him Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
So you're saying Biden should ignore the Mexican border crisis that trump left him and not ignore Cuba? We should let in everybody who wants freedom?

On the second half, the minimum wage being driven up hard over the past several years is what's driving inflation. Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
The federal minimum wage was last raised on July 24, 2009, when it rose from $6.55 to $7.25 per hour, the last step of a three-step increase approved by Congress in 2007. Before 2007, the minimum wage had been stuck at $5.15 per hour for 10 years.

You're saying that's the minimum wage "being driven up hard over the past several years"?
So you're saying Biden should ignore the Mexican border crisis that trump left him and not ignore Cuba? We should let in everybody who wants freedom?

The federal minimum wage was last raised on July 24, 2009, when it rose from $6.55 to $7.25 per hour, the last step of a three-step increase approved by Congress in 2007. Before 2007, the minimum wage had been stuck at $5.15 per hour for 10 years.

You're saying that's the minimum wage "being driven up hard over the past several years"? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
How about maybe not making it worse by eliminating the remain in Mexico policy.

And then there's this: https://nypost.com/2021/04/14/guatemalas-president-bidens-messages-created-border-crisis/amp/

Maybe you should give Alejandro a call to let him know know it's all Trump's fault. 😂
How about maybe not making it worse by eliminating the remain in Mexico policy.

And then there's this: https://nypost.com/2021/04/14/guatem...er-crisis/amp/

Maybe you should give Alejandro a call to let him know know it's all Trump's fault. 😂 Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
The border situation everywhere is neither as bad or as good as each side finds it politically expedient to propagandize…….

elg……..

You're saying that's the minimum wage "being driven up hard over the past several years"? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
The Mexican border problem was Obama and now Biden, Letting in Who wants a hand out. Cubans it seems wants to work way up. Why Biden said to Cubans ya not wanted and told do not come.
Mexican border crisis that Trump left him. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Wow, what a F...in twist that is.

Federal minimum wage has nothing to do with state minimum wage, other than the state can't be lower than the federal wage. Pay attention. When was the last time anyone in NYS was paid 7.25/hr.

Here maybe these will help

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles...-wage-by-state

https://www.ny.gov/new-york-states-m...s-minimum-wage