• 08-03-2021, 09:54 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ism/vi-AAMTazf

Current Time 0:03
/

Duration 1:12

FOX News

Leo Terrell hits liberal 'View' hosts for blaming VP's unpopularity on racism

Duration: 01:12 2 hrs ago

Fox News contributor Leo Terrell calls out 'The View' for blaming Vice President Kamala Harris' low approval rating on racism and sexism.

DPST party is teh party of racism and race-baiting - ie al sharpton, hannah jones, and numerous other race haters raised up by the hatred of teh DPST party.

Everything is about skin color - regardless of the qualifications of a person - to the racially focused DPST's.

They are the greatest purveyors of racial hatred in America ever - including the KKK, and institution of slavery

their leaders are a senile fiden, and incompetent KumHoela.

racism is teh only card they have in the intellectually and racist Communist ideology of eh DPST party.
Look up Ken Blackwell very interesting on racism
  • oeb11
  • 08-04-2021, 09:59 AM
RD - please post a link

Thank you!
He was on newsmax so I'm gonna guess Ken Blackwell @ newsmax.com
They pulled the same card for those people who had legitimate objections to Obama's policy stances. They cried wolf a little too much.
Leo is a little to "vigorous" for me but I do appreciate hearing a Black person like Leo and Candace Owens, take the Democrat party to task for all their hypocrisy. The man was, is, a civil rights attorney and literally see's nothing redeeming in the Democrat party, nothing.
  • oeb11
  • 08-05-2021, 10:50 AM
DPST's hate him for being off "their plantation"
And Blackwell , its funny ( hypocrisy) that when people that are effected speak out against the DPST clown car the hatred begins Very Sad really