Tigers new Sponsors: From the one who would of kept her mouth shut when it counted

I actually find him sexy as hell now knowing he's man that risked it all for the love of pussy.

Tiger from this day forward "may all your first balls, hit all your first holes on all your first tries. and then... I kinda hope your game goes to shit so people realize it was because of all that good pussy the reason why your game was so good.

Sincerely,
PeachQ

Subject: Tiger's new sponsors

Now THAT's A SPONSOR!!!!!!!
HOOK'EM
LoL That's what I'm talking about! LoL
I actually find him sexy as hell now knowing he's man that risked it all for the love of pussy.

Tiger from this day forward "may all your first balls, hit all your first holes on all your first tries. and then... I kinda hope your game goes to shit so people realize it was because of all that good pussy the reason why your game was so good.

Sincerely,
PeachQ

Originally Posted by peachquiver
That damn sure IS one helluva sponsor!

Tiger's own racial self-description in his texts to the various ladies was "I'm Blasian". Supposedly he had 14 "regulars" and those are just the ones that came forward and admitted to having seen him on multiple occasions. Somewhere there must be a PGA Review Site where he is the guy with the most reviews.

My God - What a sponsor! I haven't played golf in a while but if you'll send me a cap with THAT GIF Sponsor Logo/Loop on it, I'll start at least practicing my GRIP again.

Zowee! I'm just sayin' it could "tide me over" until I get there again, PeachQ. My game, that is.

Move over Winn Grips and Lambkin Grips, the Sloan Mischief Quivering Grip may grab the biggest share of the golf club re-gripping market. Oh, and that animated GIF and the sweetie in it is VERY "grippable".