Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, CONVO,Hug,CONVO,BBBJ,HJTC
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde around shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very thin, Very pretty, Small Tits, Active
Recommendation: Yes
I've been texting her as she lives very close to me. She IS very expensive, but I'm working her over on price. Did you see the roomie, I'm hoping to see them together, wonder how much that'll cost me.
She is a complete flake. Stood me up twice, then blows your phone up. Never shuts up. Lots of traffic in and out of the house. She lets multiple girls use her place for incall and Forest Hills cops are no joke.
I inquired about her when she posted an ad with her friend offering a duo about 3 months ago. I get to her location and both of the fucking sluts tell me that they don't fuck on the first meeting they only do bj. I argued with them for about 2 minutes and left. Good thing I didn't give them the cash yet because the blonde asked for it up front and I bet I would've had a hard time getting it back. That was almost 90 day ago. Then out of the blue my text app gets a phone call from her last night at 4am and I ignore it then I get a text asking if I have the phone number for the one girl who posts all the time in Carrick and then asks me if I have any you know what for sale.
All of the above.
Her and some girl named raelynn took a friends money today stripped and then told him that’s all he paid for. 500.00 later he’s walking out with nothing. Glad I was stood up. Be careful boys.
Aaaaaaaand after all of the comments, I dgaf that she's very close to me, pass pass pass, somehow I feel like I'm dodging a big bullet by not heading down her way.
I seen her about a few weeks ago. I didn't have any problems at all. By any means I'm not defending her, I'm just saying that I was there and had an ok time. She was too skinny for my liking. She did put on a hell of a performance though. I even seen the girl she had staying with her twice. Apparently she has a new roommate now and that one is gone. That neighborhood is too nice for the amount of in and out traffic she generates and will easily be noticed. The only place to park is her driveway.
Ran into this one at the Primanti Brothers close to her location, was grabbing some sandwiches with my 18YO. She looked HOT AF all dolled up blowing the froth off a few with a couple dorky dudes. The kid and I were both ogling her, tho he’d have a better shot with her as a civi given I’m at least twice her ago. Girl drinks like a fish, she put down 3 20oz drafts to the 1 I had in the 30-40 minutes that we were in there.