Eccie management help us ferret out the posts with no way to contact

I thought it should be posted, I know this is an informative board. But .....

As we all know by experience, few get into OH2 these days. So a link to it is useless as a tit on a boar as they say. We should not accept OH2 as a link here (management) and unless there is an email or way to actually contact the provider, management should not allow the post. No one cares about a bedtime story if they cannot check out the book for themselves
Agreed
Every OH2 link I click on opens just fine for me. I don't understand why so many are still having issues. I rarely go onto that site other than when a provider is linked in a review so I just went on to the Dallas section to see if it would cause me any issues. It opened fine, did not need to log in or change password, very few posts other than the usual every day ad ladies and BLM's girlfriend shouting about how horrible eccie members are.

FYI, I'm logging in on my iPad using safari.
+1
I do not think you can censor reviews on Eccie. IMO, if the provider reviewed cannot be contacted by anyone that can read it or no contact info is published, then the review should not approved.
I get into OH2 just fine.... links work every time....

A'Man
I can get to Oh2 OK using a Firefox Browser that ignores the Oh2 Cert. I log in using an account on my PC that does not have Admin Access and do not log out. Dark web persons using Tor Browser's are use to Oh2 DoS type problems.
I'm on OH2 just fine and actually posted my last review there also. If you gonna ban OH2 review then ban Rub rating and Amp reviews too or at least stop giving PA access to them. Anyone can write one of those...
Oh2 no longer requires you to be a member in order to view the forums? That’s a recent change. Ck1942 had locked down all the forums beginning late last year or early this year.

In any event, I recall someone from eccie staff announcing after oh2 changed site access that you won’t receive review credit if you don’t provide a link to a profile that doesn’t require one to log in to view. That seems fair to me, and should resolve the OP’s issue.
I have not been able to log on. it's beyond frustrating to see I get messages and cannot read them.
I could have sworn my PM notices from OH2 included the text of the message, too. Maybe that was a feature you could turn off?

I’ve not received a PM notification from that site since their troubles started, and only a few email notifications from the threads to which I subscribed.
I thought it should be posted, I know this is an informative board. But .....

As we all know by experience, few get into OH2 these days. So a link to it is useless as a tit on a boar as they say. We should not accept OH2 as a link here (management) ... Originally Posted by funexecdfw
should not (implies leeway), shall/must not (implies mandatory adherence), or cannot (implies inability) ???

... and unless there is an email or way to actually contact the provider, management should not allow the post. ... Originally Posted by funexecdfw
this is a totally diff issue than including a link to a non-easily accesible website.

... No one cares about a bedtime story if they cannot check out the book for themselves Originally Posted by funexecdfw
100% NOT TRUE.
deoends on many factor. maybe the reader gets just wants to get titillated and not jizz all over a borrowed book and have to explain to the library why some pages are stuck together :^}
The other issue is why pick on just OH2. What about monospace? Or P411 if the lady restricts viewing of her profile? They are all of value to someone, and deleting them entirely from the database is counter to the mission of this board.

The nice thing about the way this board rewards reviewers is that it encourages us to seek out information (including easily accessible links) deemed important to readers in order to receive review credit. That kind of incentive plan has worked on me since I joined aspd in 2001.

If some of that required info isn’t available, then I can either choose not to review or just file a more limited report for the benefit of the lady and gents of this board (something I have done before in the mens’ private areas).
Everyone here who states they can log into OH2:

Can you do it without running interference with the security certificate?

If so, the site is back to normal.
If not, everything is NOT fine there.
Everyone here who states they can log into OH2:

Can you do it without running interference with the security certificate?

If so, the site is back to normal.
If not, everything is NOT fine there. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I get no security certificate warning at all. All I do is click on the bookmark and it opens with me already signed in.