Musings About Hobbying

Back in the day, you know - 30 years and 60 pounds ago - it was fun to run a little close to the edge by taking chances to see whether or not I could slice a little strange off here'n'there in some questionable places with even more questionable wenches. Fortunately, the only damage that was done to me was the occasional cash rip off, cash'n'dash, etc., etc., etc. Hell, that was only money and I made more.

But, now that I've "bulked up," slowed down, have coke bottle ends strapped to my face, and saddled with a "little man" who has a mind of his own about when to go to work, I feel the need to pare things down to the most essential items necessary for my relaxation and enjoyment.

1) Tried and true are GOOD! Going with a well-known and respected "brand" is comforting.
2) I want to go see a lady (or have her come see me), lay back in my in-need-of-ironing birthday suit with nothing on my mind other than the pleasurable time I'm going to have. No worries of some dude leaping out of the closet, the next room, an a/c duct, the bathroom, whatever...
3) I get my drama at the theater or on TV when I'm fully clothed and either have a drink or bag of popcorn in my hand.
4) I have enough sense to know that some young bunny actually can see, though she may be momentarily blinded by the kindly visages of the Franklin Brothers. Besides, if I had wanted to raise a daughter bad enough I would have kept on swinging for that fence with the ex.

This all means what? Well, sports fans and athletic supporters, what it means to me is that I'm not interested tn the CL and BP "cuties" who are coming onto this site in droves. Maybe in a couple of years after the .01% that remain pay their dues, learn their trade and get with the program I might give one or two of them a look. But, power to you guys who chase after them and either TOFTT or find a potential diamond in the rough, gotta luv ya! However, that ain't for me though I've seen some young ladies in the past few months. They were kind of fun and tried real hard, but there's just no substitute for experience, maturity and realizing that the days of starring in their own movie are over. I did that just to see what it would be like. I know we all like different things, but this is just my little semi-rant about how the Welcome Wagon on ECCIE is sort of looking like Harry Hines on a Saturday night at 11pm in 1975.

Party On, dudes...LOL! I'm going for established, proven ladies. I've put in my time in the trenches and it WAS fun while it lasted. BTW, just because some of ladies have been around here for a while, that doesn't necessarily make them proven.
randy4candy,

here's power to you, too, for figuring out what you like and want and not being bashful or not wanting to own up to it.

i'm been feeling kinda the same thing. i've been in this since 1997 and have swung for the high pitches, low pitches, outside pitches, inside pitches, across-the-plate pitches, even tossed my bat like hamilton did the other night [think it was him].

year by year, my batting average rose from below .500 to now above .700. but it wasnt by luck or happenstance or the improved delivery of the women here in town.

it was because i became more selective with whom i chose to spend my time with and pay my consulting fees to. generally, women in their late 20s, their 30s or their 40s [one recently turned 50]. and like you, i've also visited w/ some "less than proven" older women.

now, i have my gvha list that is tried and true, any of whom i would go visit tonite, if i could. i also have my gcho list, but it's a short list and i've only moved a few to my gvha list.

so, we'll leave the others to the rest and we'll go w/ the best!!!

btw, love your harry hines comment. only cruised it a couple of times in the early 80s, so never saw it in the heyday.
Randy4candy, you certainly have a way about expressing yourself.My hats off to you. A well thought out and interesting read.
Amen to all that you wrote; especially about mature ladies! Love 'em!

Beach
Randy, you are a sweetheart! Regardless of what you may think, I, personally think more and more gentlemen feel the way you do.

All I know is I am staying busy and am having trouble getting everyone booked that is calling. Lots to be said for us old hags I guess.

Thank you for all your kind words darlin'!
I appreciate the above comments. PMD, hell, forget pitch location - I'm looking for the ball on a tee...LOL! vic, hags are a good thing!

But, most guys are looking for a lot more than a cum depository even if many of them can't articulate it - although that may not mean it's the soft, soaring tremelos of violin strings or the jagged shred of a hi-gain guitar power chord.
you do have a way with words!...
your insight...
your charm...
is always enjoyed!...
happy november birthday!
mnmbfwa grrnubbwa lawakadrum peferahduh hmmumnuhla...

.....sorry, it's hard to talk with a mouthful of a sweet lady's body part.....

but, Thanks, Lindsey hope this made sense...?
Thanks for sharing, I give it a two thumbs up.

Right on.

Lisa
  • MRMR
  • 11-05-2010, 04:42 PM
I have to agree with ya.
Went on BP chase the other night (was successful, but the road there was long and weird/review next week to come).
As I was driving home I had the exact thoughts.
Thanks for the well written read.