Adult Sex Resorts

I have taken awhile off from this site but I seem to remember some advertising for a couple of sex resorts in the Dominican... Assuming they are still around does anyone know of a few good ones to check out?
Google "Sex Tourism". Many of them should pop up. Very common in the DR and also in Venezuela. I've heard the bang for your buck is better in Venezuela.
Went Fantasy island in Boca chica Dominican.had a great time.
  • NYr
  • 02-18-2017, 08:18 PM
best Caribbean resource: http://www.ifoundthechicas.com

I have been thinking about going to blackbeards
There used to be an ad here from a place called Senses. Their web site looks really good, but it's advertising so who really knows? I posted the question a while back, but got no reports from anyone who has actually been there.
thanks.... will check these out
I've been planning a trip to Desires in Mexico...
Based on the Feedback from my lifestyle friends, it's one of the best.
There is also another in Florida...
Hey berkliegh are you going to Florida as well? I was planning a trip there next month.
Hey berkliegh are you going to Florida as well? I was planning a trip there next month. Originally Posted by Dallas Doll
Hey Girl Hey!

That Florida Resort is on my radar to go very soon so I will let you know for sure! We need to get together! Hope all is well!
Wow I was just discussing something along the lines of this the other day. I've always wanted to take a cruise and wondered how many or if people hobby at all on them. But this sounds fun as well. Resorts!!!
I've been planning a trip to Desires in Mexico...
Based on the Feedback from my lifestyle friends, it's one of the best.
There is also another in Florida...
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Hey Berk!

My FWB and I are talking about hitting Desire or Naughty in Nawlins..
Blackbeards in DR is fun. Not a high end place but clean and great prices for the rooms and the chicas !
best Caribbean resource: http://www.ifoundthechicas.com

I have been thinking about going to blackbeards Originally Posted by NYr
I'm one of the MODS on that site. I have a few general reports on ECCIE under the caribbean section. There are 2 resorts on the north coast of the Dominican Republic, blackboards and field of dreams which I've been going to twice a year for the last 5 or 6 years now. Like it's been said , they are not fancy, but girls are cheap., about $40-50nfor 1-2 hours, or 80 for all night. The girls are tested and vetted, so it's pretty safe. There are also a few high end resorts with girls on site, one called Blue Paradise. The Dominican Republic is a 3rd world country, so nothing much fancy. You fly into POP. Also the last coup[le years, I've found a new place called the Mansion in Medellin , Colombia. Girls there are more beautifull and costs about $50 for short time or 100 for all night. Medellin is a modern city, with 3rd world prices. they have shopping malls nearby that are as good as or better than most here. We have some info on Medellin on our site, but a better source is internationalsexguide.info On here look up Medellin reports and Casa Blanca (the mansion) reports.