Binghamton needs traveling girls

Are there anyone out there planning on travel to Binghamton anytime soon?
I know its about 1.5 away but ill be in Syracuse this week Wednesday and Thursday and would travel to Binghamton for a longer engagement to make it worth the travel time... maybe? Lol
I am very interested we need to look into this and see what we can do to make something work
Throughout the years I've been asked to come, but I don't get solid prebooks. I appreciate the interest, but 1 or 2 prebooks and a bunch of "I'll let you know that day/week" doesn't help. I need 3 or more prebooks(2 if one's an overnight) or I won't make a trip. It's a long drive plus overhead costs.
I understand just trying to get ladies thinking about bing if they are driving thru
I just had it scheduled a month or so ago and no one called. I'm sad.
Didnt work with my schedule
I'll come back, I booked well last trip. Maybe May.
This thread does as thorough a job as I have ever seen underscoring the hopelessness of the situation in Binghamton.

I do agree with the Syracuse remark. And Elle is so adorable I can barely stand it.
You agree that it's 1.5 hours away from Binghamton? Lol
You agree that it's 1.5 hours away from Binghamton? Lol Originally Posted by Amber Does
Sure. Why not.
Let me know when you have it planned. I had fun last time
I'll come back, I booked well last trip. Maybe May. Originally Posted by ElleW
And Elle is so adorable I can barely stand it. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
You could always start a fan club....
Maybe I already started one Paul.

Next up is a website for the fan club, which will be on life-support within 7 months or so.
We need a club for the ladies that make it down to Bingo