Rileigh Monroe, NCNS

I set a appointment with Rileigh, she texted me the address and asked how long it would take me to get there. I said about 45 minutes.I head out and get to the address in 45 minutes. The address turns out to be a gated apartment complex.

I text her to tell her I am there, and ask if this is the right place, radio silence. I find a parking lot down the road to park in so as to not block the gate, and text her again, no response. Six texts, one unanswered phone call and 45 minutes later I give up and drive the 45 minutes back home.
Rileigh has contacted me and apologized, she says her phone broke and offered me a discount on a future visit.
WHAAAT???

A broken phone??

Now that's a first!
Not a broken phone but broken charger, still hoping to see you when I get back in town. Will be in touch.
Biggest horseshit excuse in the world. Chargers are cheap and plentiful. And if you know you have a client on the way you walk out to the car and plug it in there.
Rileigh has contacted me and apologized, she says her phone broke and offered me a discount on a future visit.
Originally Posted by goodolboy
Man! You're easy! I'll never see her.
Man! You're easy! I'll never see her. Originally Posted by ozarka

I will give her the chance to keep her promise of a good discounted appointment. I will let you know if she keeps her word.
I've talked to her nvr actually saw her (too tall for me) she seemed cool. I would have tried if it wasn't for that
Hmm, not sure how you categorize that as "horse shit" as he was pulling into my apt my phone died I went to plug it in when the tip of my charger broke off into my phone which is when I had to go buy a new one which is where me "ncnsing" took place. But whatever helps you sleep at night.