Feds Shutdown Backpage!

Justice Department shutdown Backpage.com, news companies are reporting. One less source for the sometimes lost diamond or FBSM market.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1HD2QP
That sucks. Be afraid and gather your ATF contact information .
Don’t guys bitch about BP girls? Hmm
Just wondering how long til this site goes to
Yes Ms. Reid, we definitely complain about backpage.

Thing is, ECCIE is the major leagues, Backpage was the minor leagues. Sometimes you just want to watch a ballgame, you don’t necessarily want to load up and head to the MLB ballpark. Or it’s going to a Chili’s instead of 5 star dining. Oh well.
Well said. BP could be a good time if proper precautions were followed

Thing is, ECCIE is the major leagues, Backpage was the minor leagues. Sometimes you just want to watch a ballgame, you don’t necessarily want to load up and head to the MLB ballpark. Or it’s going to a Chili’s instead of 5 star dining. Oh well. Originally Posted by pudknocker1
It was just a matter of time. I'm curious about how this FOSTA/SESTA fiasco will effect P411 with it being created in Canada.

I know I've seen a lot of ladies here mention that most of their clientele comes from BP, so I definitely sympathize for them.

Thing is, ECCIE is the major leagues, Backpage was the minor leagues. Sometimes you just want to watch a ballgame, you don’t necessarily want to load up and head to the MLB ballpark. Or it’s going to a Chili’s instead of 5 star dining. Oh well. Originally Posted by pudknocker1
Don’t worry, the Chili’s girls will be here soon enough with the 2 for $20 specials (or is that Applebee’s?)

Y’all act like it would never happen
It’s both lol !
Haha
And yeah it was coming !

But it’s okay!
I have met some wonderful people from there !
But there’s a reason they have our numbers!

It will all be okay !
It’s both lol !
Haha
And yeah it was coming !

But it’s okay!
I have met some wonderful people from there !
But there’s a reason they have our numbers!

It will all be okay ! Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Lol guys that like me have my number. I get random texts from people in city’s I visited asking if I’m coming back. It’ll be fine. BP will either come back or create something new. Until then, y’all can enjoy your freak out. I got a book to write
Amen ! Lol !
  • Taan
  • 04-06-2018, 04:13 PM
It was just a matter of time. I'm curious about how this FOSTA/SESTA fiasco will effect P411 with it being created in Canada.

I know I've seen a lot of ladies here mention that most of their clientele comes from BP, so I definitely sympathize for them. Originally Posted by Vannah
Backpage canada has also been shut down. So I don't put much faith that being in Canada is safe enough, as they have an MLAT agreement with the US.

TER is now also shut down for US IP addresses.

GET YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW NOW THIS PLACES DAYS ARE NUMBERED.
you have been warned.

I would suggest you check out #switter.at
No threads for certain people to try to dominate and run people off

Also some suggestions if you plan to keep on providing services:

Protonmail.ch for email as they will eventually be targeting all .coms emails if not already
VPN asap
Onion browser

Unless you are ready to retire then disregard my advice and good luck to you.
Thanks for letting us know ! Be safe !
Backpage canada has also been shut down. So I don't put much faith that being in Canada is safe enough, as they have an MLAT agreement with the US.

TER is now also shut down for US IP addresses.

GET YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW NOW THIS PLACES DAYS ARE NUMBERED.
you have been warned.

I would suggest you check out #switter.at
No threads for certain people to try to dominate and run people off

Also some suggestions if you plan to keep on providing services:

Protonmail.ch for email as they will eventually be targeting all .coms emails if not already
VPN asap
Onion browser

Unless you are ready to retire then disregard my advice and good luck to you. Originally Posted by Taan
Did you join this site just to give us advice? Curious
Seriously question, has anyone actually took time to read the Bill in question and understand what it means?