Its So Difficult to FIND a quick hit anymore!

So since eccie has changed it seems that I use to be able to find what I need in a pinch.
I spend most of my work days in my mobile office, and can't ever find a quick fix off the cuff...
Go join oh2. They have ISO.
I agree with Evelyn. The OP must not be one of the guys that get to do ISO requests in Coed, but even if you did, most of the providers have disabled or abandoned their accounts on Eccie. OH2 even has 2 WW threads for the area with the FW forum, I know the OP likes to peruse those forums for his prey, err, fixes.
LMFAO, you said prey.

Well I'm not a chocolate taco but I know where he can find a bunch of them, p411 and oh2 are your friends!

Hobby on dudes.
P411 has an"available now" forum, where you can find girls ready to meet with you immediately
Still a keyboard killer I see!
Once a lady always a lady!
I agree with Evelyn. The OP must not be one of the guys that get to do ISO requests in Coed, but even if you did, most of the providers have disabled or abandoned their accounts on Eccie. OH2 even has 2 WW threads for the area with the FW forum, I know the OP likes to peruse those forums for his prey, err, fixes. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Ah still the keyboard killer you always been!
Once a lady always a lady..
And you just mad someone will get to a newbie before you..
I see you in every welcome wagon post there is..
Here and OH2...
SMH @ wile E crybaby!
Hey, WEC treats the ladies right!

Or at least he treats my kitty-kitty right.

Meanwhile, OP keep calling out all the keyboard warriors.
Or at least he treats my kitty-kitty right. Originally Posted by Evelyn QV
...quite a kitty!
Ah still the keyboard killer you always been!
Once a lady always a lady..
And you just mad someone will get to a newbie before you..
I see you in every welcome wagon post there is..
Here and OH2.
SMH @ wile E crybaby! Originally Posted by bowdown2me
To your detriment, there is no welcome wagon here, but there is a couple on OH2. I do not see WW ladies, never have and never will until they get some reviews under there belt. You do not see my handle posting on any welcome wagon forum. I do however send a PM to all the ladies who introduce themselves in the welcome wagon to be aware of the WW predators on the board.

BTW, I hope you receive points for your name calling post.

Hey, WEC treats the ladies right!

Or at least he treats my kitty-kitty right.

Meanwhile, OP keep calling out all the keyboard warriors. Originally Posted by Evelyn QV

Thank you, Evelyn QV, I am looking forward to treating it again soon!
Thank you, Evelyn QV, I am looking forward to treating it again soon! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Meow, meow, right meow!

...quite a kitty! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Mmmmmm, get back here!

I think this board is still a great place to pick up sexy dad-bods who love DATY, I guess you just get out of it what you put in.
So since eccie has changed it seems that I use to be able to find what I need in a pinch.
I spend most of my work days in my mobile office, and can't ever find a quick fix off the cuff... Originally Posted by bowdown2me
Maybe it is time to make some new friends! Call me anytime..

Nancy
  • BLM69
  • 02-14-2020, 03:26 PM
Go join oh2. They have ISO. Originally Posted by Evelyn QV
Or the op can get with sherry, she'll fit him in her busy schedule
Or the op can get with sherry, she'll fit him in her busy schedule Originally Posted by BLM69
Do you ever behave?

I'm gonna spank your butt! Or your monkey? Whichever...
  • BLM69
  • 02-16-2020, 02:08 PM
Do you ever behave?

I'm gonna spank your butt! Or your monkey? Whichever... Originally Posted by Evelyn QV
Spank your own monkey lol