New to Texas! Best beach? ;)

Hii new to Texas && wanna visit the beach ..somewhere with like-mindedeccies!💋💋💋 what is recommended??
  • BLM69
  • 09-08-2021, 12:57 AM
White rock beach is nice, also look into Dallas beach, it's beautiful out there
South Padre
Lake Grapevine has a decent beach.
Little Elm has a beach area on Lake Lewisville. Lots of sand. Otherwise, South Padre isle.
Dallas has a beach?? Lol
Surfside Beach
Dallas has a beach?? Lol Originally Posted by Ashley1111
We have lots of beaches in Dallas, We have lots of beaches in Fort Worth too. Let's not forget the beaches on eccie, the protected beaches on OH2, we got so many beaches here we don't need no more stinkin' beaches. Old beaches, young beaches, white beaches, black beaches, brown beaches. Beaches that smell like galveston and beaches that smell like Hawaii. You name it, we got just the right beach for anyone.
I like beaches of all kinds, depends on what you are looking for.

Relaxation - Mustang Island state park

Fun - Crystal Beach
Vacation time - fun and relaxing in the sun -South Padre Island

My favorite beach the one curled up in my arms in the morning.
If you are looking for a real beach then go to south padre island. It’s the closest you can get to a beach here in Texas.

You can go to corpus christi but the beaches are not clean (water is dirty and I didn’t like it). If you drive to South padre you will go via corpus christi and you can stop by and check it out.
If you are looking for a real beach then go to south padre island. It’s the closest you can get to a beach here in Texas.

You can go to corpus christi but the beaches are not clean (water is dirty and I didn’t like it). If you drive to South padre you will go via corpus christi and you can stop by and check it out. Originally Posted by Luvsbuttcheeks
Ty south padre will definitely be my first stop
  • motor
  • 09-10-2021, 09:51 PM
I am not sure about beaches, but I like to have sex....not on beaches....don't like sand in the crack.
I am not sure about beaches, but I like to have sex....not on beaches....don't like sand in the crack. Originally Posted by motor
Lol that’s the best part ..exfoliate! ��
I'm spoiled growing up in CA, but I would love to find a special friend to travel to beach locations this fall, especially as travel restrictions ease up. On my list for the next 6 months are: Costa Rica, Jamica, and 2 weeks in Bali. PM me if you might be intested.
freeport is awesome fun!!

welcome and enjoy!!!!