Video Store Viewing Rooms

Has anyone gone to one of the Toy Store video viewing rooms with a friend for some fun and exitement? A friend and I used to stop in at NFA now and then for a change of pace and a matineee quickie. If anyone alse has tried this recently, it might be helpful to everyone to know what your experience was like as far as the accomodation and attitude of the store staff is concerned.
I have played at Fine Arts and Paris's and both were clean and fun..........slurp~~
God be with you if you go to LIDOS. Hundreds of stains and white streaks of cum from the sexually deprived perves that come there to worship.
God be with you if you go to LIDOS. Hundreds of stains and white streaks of cum from the sexually deprived perves that come there to worship. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Ughhh...I was thinking that too. So gross! No thanks!!!
Shit Samantha don't be such a prude ... just go to wallyworld and buy a hazmat suit and you will be fine.
Shit Samantha don't be such a prude ... just go to wallyworld and buy a hazmat suit and you will be fine. Originally Posted by pyramider
Eh? What is a hazmat suite, Pyramider??
I am a prude when it comes to cleanliness....well, and other things. Hehe!! I like the way I am.
Hazmat = Hazardous Materials. A hazmat suit is an impervious suit tha will protect you from any outside contaminants.
Jeez, I'd thought that in our technologically advanced age those places were patronized exclusively by the gay guys who try to tear holes in the walls.

Slippery when wet, sticky when dry. I've never understood the attraction of following in another man's footsteps.
Hazmat = Hazardous Materials. A hazmat suit is an impervious suit tha will protect you from any outside contaminants. Originally Posted by GoAheadMkMyDay
Ooooooo!!!! Kinda like what they wear in the movie "Contagion" in the lab biohazard level 4?
Samantha......You are looking beautiful as always.....
Ooooooo!!!! Kinda like what they wear in the movie "Contagion" in the lab biohazard level 4? Originally Posted by samantha thom

Taintctly. In a hazmat suit you would be safe at the Lido. Now the question is did you vote on the dick cheese/crusty tuna poll in the National Co-ed?
Taintctly. In a hazmat suit you would be safe at the Lido. Now the question is did you vote on the dick cheese/crusty tuna poll in the National Co-ed? Originally Posted by pyramider
I have never been to Lido and do not have the desire, too....even if I am wearing a hazmat suit! Hehe!!!
Now...regarding dick cheese/crusty tuna thing.....can you describe in explicit detail what a dick cheese is???? I have never seen it!!! This is a serious question.
I assume crusty tuna is feminine problem...maybe yeast infection/bacterial imbalance. Am I wrong???
This is not the first time I am clueless about these hobby-related slang/lingo. Sorry!!!