Ali Jr says his dad would have voted for Trump!

And says BLM is racist.

https://newspunch.com/muhammad-ali-j...pported-trump/ Originally Posted by bambino
Jr and the people's champ were not close the last few years. He even admits it. How would he know who his dad would vote for. They hardly saw each other after the last marriage. It's too bad that he only gets $1,000 a month from a 60 million dollar estate. He got one thing right. Leaving your knee of someones neck for 10 minutes was the wrong tactic.
Jr and the people's champ were not close the last few years. He even admits it. How would he know who his dad would vote for. They hardly saw each other after the last marriage. It's too bad that he only gets $1,000 a month from a 60 million dollar estate. He got one thing right. Leaving your knee of someones neck for 10 minutes was the wrong tactic. Originally Posted by adav8s28
He would know better than you.
Jr and the people's champ were not close the last few years. He even admits it. How would he know who his dad would vote for. They hardly saw each other after the last marriage. It's too bad that he only gets $1,000 a month from a 60 million dollar estate. He got one thing right. Leaving your knee of someones neck for 10 minutes was the wrong tactic. Originally Posted by adav8s28
National Enquirer doesn't always get it right. Stop reading that shit.
He would know better than you. Originally Posted by bambino
How's that? I could read about ALi in the newpapers just as well as the son could. The south side of Chicago is a pretty good distance from Scottsdale, Arizona. The forth wife treated Jr like he was red headed step child. I don't think Jr new his dad as well as you're alluding to.
National Enquirer doesn't always get it right. Stop reading that shit. Originally Posted by Levianon17
How did you come up with the National Enquirer? The OP's link was Newspunch and New York post. Now let's be fair the best section of the New York post is the Sports section. That doesn't mean the New York post should be equated to the National Enquirer. You should stop drinking before you post. When you sign up for that biology class you should get Lexus lover to sign up with you. Maybe you two could be lab partners.
How did you come up with the National Enquirer? The OP's link was Newspunch and New York post. Now let's be fair the best section of the New York post is the Sports section. That doesn't mean the New York post should be equated to the National Enquirer. You should stop drinking before you post. When you sign up for that biology class you should get Lexus lover to sign up with you. Maybe you two could be lab partners. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Because that's where Liberals get their information.
Is there a debate here?

Or a point?
How's that? I could read about ALi in the newpapers just as well as the son could. The south side of Chicago is a pretty good distance from Scottsdale, Arizona. The forth wife treated Jr like he was red headed step child. I don't think Jr new his dad as well as you're alluding to. Originally Posted by adav8s28
You don’t know that. Period.
from the evidence we do have

that ali was level headed and not a communist

it stands to reason he would have supported trump

and from the evidence blm is racist
from the evidence we do have

that ali was level headed and not a communist

it stands to reason he would have supported trump

and from the evidence blm is racist Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Ali supported Reagan. Biden has made racist statements over the years. They’re on video and irrefutable. Ali wouldn’t have supported Biden.
I slot Muhammad Ali the same way as Malcolm X - I think he would vote Trump, I don't think he'd be pro-trump or would campaign in any way for the guy. He would be against the Dems and BLM, and he would probably say the NFAC is "misguided".
literal nobody made an off-hand, inconsequential comment
- a thread was made about this
lol
Ali supported Reagan. Biden has made racist statements over the years. They’re on video and irrefutable. Ali wouldn’t have supported Biden. Originally Posted by bambino
I don't think he would have supported either one. He probably wouldn't have even voted. I think he would have liked Trump as a person and regarded Biden as fucking chump.
I think Ali probably had less trouble drinking a glass of water than Trump.

Even at the end of his life.