My soapbox and megaphone.

So I know I fell off the face of the earth for a few days. I got overwhelmed, I've been trying to do everything by myself. If any of you know me you know that I have a normal life outside of this. I had a family emergency and I should have said something but I was overwhelmed.

To the people who had appointments last week: I'm sorry. I feel like I'm barely treading water.

To the people that want appointments in the future: I'm getting my crap together.

To the people I have appointments with this week: I will still be there.

I'm sorry. If you hate me and want to write a horrific review about how I fell off the face of the earth for 4 days then go right ahead. All I can really say is I'm sorry, own up to my infinite stupidity and try to move on. If you want to move on with me lets go.

I'm heading to Baton Rouge tomorrow and New Orleans on Wednesday. If I missed our appointment last week and you don't hate me enough to not want to see me this week shoot me a PM. If you hate me enough to not, then I'm sorry you feel that way. Being a hooker is a lot of work.
Very professional to appologize. Reason's why aren't important, the apology is what counts. I know many out there that hope you will get your appointments and scheduling down so that we can see you without worries. Don't let us down.

Good luck and +1 for an appology
Stuff happens and welcome back!!! : ). Can't wait to have another appointment with you!
Thanks you guys. The thing that hurts the most is that there are 1 or 2 guys I've been trying to see for a few weeks now and they fell into the last week shenanigans. I hope they'll forgive me. I could really benefit from an assistant. Operating an online business from an iPhone is frustrating and tough work
Very empressed at how you are handling yourself!!! I have not contacted you in the past but will. I dont normally post and truly only visit with a couple of providers....but am thinking of a visit with you in the future. Take care of youself and hope your family emergency has turned out ok and everyone is well.
rock on baby!!
Wll said. If anyone can't understand, they can just move on. Best of luck.