Date: 11/8/2023
Name: Bonney
Phone: 469-875-6657
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.blossom-k.com/home
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Farmers branch area
Activities: Bbj, bodyworship, tiddyfuck, dfk, lfk, mish, surfboard, spooning, cuddling
Hair Length and Color: Long black/Brown hard to tell in the lighting
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Skinny slender girl about 5 feet tall. Plump ass with C cups I believe. I would say she looks like a 33 year old Lani but with an ass and big tiddies. Her Icon photo with the blonde hair doens't look like her, the actual page pictures are her but add maybe 6 years and makeup. Very Pretty.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the great review SpringFest! very informative.
Originally Posted by 2balls75
Originally Posted by SpringFest
Originally Posted by InNOut
On a scale of 1-10, how desperate for attention are you?
On a scale of 1-10, how desperate for attention are you? Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
The same can be same for Soringfest. How’s that boycott working out?

Don’t want to hijack the thread and Bonney looks great but too bad she can not pick who sees her or not.

Don’t want to hijack the thread and Bonney looks great but too bad she can not pick who sees her or not. Originally Posted by Kittchat12

Don’t want to hijack the thread and Bonney looks great but too bad she can not pick who sees her or not. Originally Posted by Kittchat12
You don't want to hijack.....but you did it anyway. It's hilarious how much the boycott stuff bothers all you guys. Everyone should want lower prices, right? So then why does it bother you so much that people want lower prices? And the boycott stuff bothered you guys long before Springfest wrote this review (so that can't be the reason).

If you're mad about the 50 pages of posts in the boycott thread, I guess I can understand that, but how is that any different than promoters bumping reviews? The difference is that you already know what's being discussed in the BOYCOTT thread (so you aren't obligated to go there because you should already know what is being discussed)......whereas when promoters bump reviews, we don't know it's a promoter bump until we actually go into the thread (and we would have to sift through 2-3 pages of these if you even go 12 hours without being on ECCIE).

Happy to discuss this via PM.
Originally Posted by SpringFest
So your boycott was for 20 bucks and yet you paid 320 at Bk. That is success in my book. Said no one ever.
She does sound lovely.. too bad shes probably a msog tax girl
She does sound lovely.. too bad shes probably a msog tax girl Originally Posted by aJohnDough

[whenever you refer to anything in the ROS, please use private tags - GM]
Originally Posted by Zulu_Js88