State: Texas
Address: outside of dallas
Activities: BBFS, BBBJ, COT
Hair Length and Color: Average dark brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: slim body, nice ass, perky tits, ok face
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the review brother. A number of other reviews said the photos were accurate but this one seems to nail it.
Thank you for the honest review. It’s nice seeing this trend in the newer reviews.
i was disappointed too, especially after the good reviews. she looked fine but seemed bored.
Tiara was on my TDL,but maybe I should reconsider.
Worst experience for me at GL too. Mamasan needs to let this one go. I thought she was very close to her pics. She went for round 2. But everything else was like your experience.
And to answer your question - Emma is great. Older than Tiara, but her service is at the top.
I am burned out on these girls. Even the good ones like Nana and Abby I think I have seen too much of, and the last several new ones I have tried were really underwhelming. I have one independent I really like but I don't want to see her too often. I really want Momo, Ginger or Gisella to come back.
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I am burned out on these girls. Even the good ones like Nana and Abby I think I have seen too much of, and the last several new ones I have tried were really underwhelming. I have one independent I really like but I don't want to see her too often. I really want Momo, Ginger or Gisella to come back. Originally Posted by beeman1000
ok i lied. i just noticed tiffany was back at bk and went and fucked her and it was indeed very fun. might write a review later
Hard pass on this one
Tiara was on my TDL,but maybe I should reconsider. Originally Posted by yanjunyy
Yes, you should.